• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Avon

Started by Kat Kanning, August 01, 2005, 06:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Hiya Ladies!  Michelle Otterson has started a new business.  You can visit her website at: www.youravon.com/motterson/.  Hopefully we can help her out a bit :)  I think I'll get some of that skin so soft for bug repellant.

Kat Kanning

Dawg should....he's got 4 underarms!   :o

Pat K

You know, I bet in NH the guys could have a home selling parties, were they sell gun related stuff.

I know the ladies would like it too.

Just a thought.

violetsky

Hi,
If any of you are looking for SSS bug guard let me know and I can give a you deal!!

If you are looking to buy or sell AVON I'll sign you up for free SAVE up to 50% off your own AVON!

If you are looking for a Beauty/skincare  consultation I am a Certified Beauty Advisor as well.

Ask me about my customer loyalty offers Today :)[/color]

Check out my WEBSITE www.youravon.com/ktodd

Beth221

Hey,Kat i saw that you are going to get skin so soft for bug repellent.  It works real well for animals too, especially when the may flies come out!  Put it in a spray bottle mix it equal parts white vinegar,and the skin so soft.  just watch the eyes of your pets!  I use it on my horses, and it makes them smell nice, you dont smell the vinegar after it dries.  Just shake it before you spray it.  My dog is very sensitive to may fly bites, and the mosquitoes are no help.  Just a suggestion to any pet owners! :P  Beth

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 01, 2005, 06:20 AM NHFT
Hiya Ladies!  Michelle Otterson has started a new business.  You can visit her website at: www.youravon.com/motterson/.  Hopefully we can help her out a bit :)  I think I'll get some of that skin so soft for bug repellant.

For some reason I can't get the link to work or find her when searching on avon.com any ideas or am I going to have to live with my brain damage forever--

Kat Kanning

Michelle may not be doing it any more.  The post was a long time ago.  I haven't seen her in quite some time.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 02, 2007, 06:18 AM NHFT
Michelle may not be doing it any more.  The post was a long time ago.  I haven't seen her in quite some time.

OK thanks -- I'm glad it's not my brain damage acting up  :)

Kat Kanning

Ouch on the brain damage.  Here, have a bandaid.  :bandaid:

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 13, 2007, 01:49 PM NHFT
Ouch on the brain damage.  Here, have a bandaid.  :bandaid:

Thanks --  ;D