• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hello?

Started by Free_Marketeer, July 11, 2008, 03:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free_Marketeer

Echo, echo, echo.

I signed up for the e-mail updates and all that.  Is this group MIA?  Might it be better to start a Google Groups?  Facebook?

Kat Kanning

One of their email groups was dead and one was alive, last I checked in.  Maybe you got on the dead one.

Free_Marketeer

I would like to sign up for whichever one is receiving active updates from its members.  Do you know if the Liberty Ladies still do anything at all (obviously above and beyond their unique individual contributions to the fight for liberty - I know these are some busy gals)?  If I don't hear anything, I'm starting a Facebook group.  I may do that, anyway.  :D

Kat Kanning

http://libertyladies.org/mailman/listinfo/ladies_libertyladies.org .... is that the list you're on?  That's the one they're using.

Free_Marketeer

Thanks.  That's the one I joined.  My request is pending approval.

I'm creating a Facebook group.

Edit: You can find the Facebook group here.
Edit: I also created one for the single gals.
Edit: Deleted the one for the single gals.  Not enough of us, apparently.

Kat Kanning

ny2nh

There is also a FaceBook page.....

carolee

Thanks for setting up the Facebook page.  I'm heading to NH alone in a few months time, so it'll be great to have a group of people I can connect with right away!