• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ron Paul March Pics

Started by Atlas, July 12, 2008, 01:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas

Kat Kanning

Wow, that's a lot of people.  Was that you who called porc 411?  I couldn't understand much of the message.

Dave Ridley

Video: Early pics from Ron Paul's "Revolution March"

Jlilyea's from Flickr has moved quickly to post his pictures of the Ron Paul march.  Here are some of my favorites.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCe-NS2zb5w

To see more of Jlilyea's Ron Paul March pictures, visit:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57925480@N00/

Raineyrocks

Quote from: DadaOrwell on July 12, 2008, 06:08 PM NHFT
Video: Early pics from Ron Paul's "Revolution March"

Jlilyea's from Flickr has moved quickly to post his pictures of the Ron Paul march.  Here are some of my favorites.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCe-NS2zb5w

To see more of Jlilyea's Ron Paul March pictures, visit:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57925480@N00/

Wow, that's awesome! :D  I thought he dropped out of the race though?  Does that mean it would be a waste of time writing him in at the election in November?

It's great to see that many people are aware we need a big change from how things are now!

K. Darien Freeheart

Quote from: 'raineyrocks'I thought he dropped out of the race though?  Does that mean it would be a waste of time writing him in at the election in November?

That's a loaded question, the voting one. :) As for the race, yes, Ron Paul has dropped from the Presidential race to run again for Congress Critter. When he dropped out, he announced his "Campaign For Liberty" that is intended to keep the issues of liberty alive beyond his campaign. The sad, and honestly a bit frightening, is how much attention "Ron Paul" the man is getting still.

I planned to go to the Revolution March this morning and hand out CD's with episodes of FTL on it, and Anarchy in Your Head strips, The Market For Liberty and a few others things on it, as well as a basic "You were there on July 12th, Marching for freedom. Don't let that spirit die..." thing that would work like a webpage. I ended up falling asleep and waking up well into the march itself. :(

Glad to see pics though, and I got my first taste of how Porc411 works. :D

Brandon

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Kevin Dean on July 12, 2008, 09:37 PM NHFTI ended up falling asleep and waking up well into the march itself. :(
when you get to NH we just need you and error on opposite schedules ... he misses half of everything ;)

Atlas

I actually found these pics posted over at the Ron Paul Forums by somebody and thought I'd repost them here for yall. So, I'm not responsible for the moveon.org  pics in there. ;D

Coconut

Quote from: raineyrocks on July 12, 2008, 07:53 PM NHFT
Does that mean it would be a waste of time writing him in at the election in November?

Only if you think it's a waste of time to vote for the person you believe in. Unlike 75%* of the voters who will be voting for "the lesser of two evils"

*statistics made up on the spot

MikeforLiberty

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 12, 2008, 01:50 PM NHFT
Wow, that's a lot of people.  Was that you who called porc 411?  I couldn't understand much of the message.

That was me (Megan Whit### is my super secret code name), I guess there was a bit of background noise.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kevin Dean on July 12, 2008, 09:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: 'raineyrocks'I thought he dropped out of the race though?  Does that mean it would be a waste of time writing him in at the election in November?

That's a loaded question, the voting one. :) As for the race, yes, Ron Paul has dropped from the Presidential race to run again for Congress Critter. When he dropped out, he announced his "Campaign For Liberty" that is intended to keep the issues of liberty alive beyond his campaign. The sad, and honestly a bit frightening, is how much attention "Ron Paul" the man is getting still.

I planned to go to the Revolution March this morning and hand out CD's with episodes of FTL on it, and Anarchy in Your Head strips, The Market For Liberty and a few others things on it, as well as a basic "You were there on July 12th, Marching for freedom. Don't let that spirit die..." thing that would work like a webpage. I ended up falling asleep and waking up well into the march itself. :(

Glad to see pics though, and I got my first taste of how Porc411 works. :D

Hmmm, I'm still confused! :BangHead:   Can I write him in?    I really like Jesse Ventura but he's not running. :P