• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Funeral for the LP at Burning Porcupine

Started by Russell Kanning, July 13, 2008, 11:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

There will be a funeral held for the "Libertarian" Party ... I believe on the middle Sunday.

The casket will be coming up with one of the mourners ... Lauren.

Anyone have an appropriate sticker we could put on the coffin? It already has nice gold lettering for the "Constitution". Maybe we could add other dead items that were not able to secure our freedom.

SethCohn

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 13, 2008, 11:44 AM NHFT
There will be a funeral held for the "Libertarian" Party ... I believe on the middle Sunday.

"Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated" -- Mark Twain.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Tackle and Ian were pallbearers in the LP's will, so I guess they are arranging the details.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: SethCohn on July 13, 2008, 03:04 PM NHFT

"Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated" -- Mark Twain.

Mark Twain wasn't really dead.

Brandon

Kat Kanning

The Shire Cardinal has agreed to do some funeral rites.  :cardinal:

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Brandon on July 16, 2008, 07:20 PM NHFT
Neither is the LP.

Yeah, it's bleeding out right now.  Should be dead by Sunday at 5pm.  We'll check the pulse before internment, but it may have to be buried alive.

41mag

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 16, 2008, 08:46 PM NHFT

Yeah, it's bleeding out right now.  Should be dead by Sunday at 5pm.  We'll check the pulse before internment, but it may have to be buried alive.

Pat K

Friday

Quote from: 41mag on July 16, 2008, 09:03 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 16, 2008, 08:46 PM NHFT

:clapping:

Russell Kanning

5pm NHFT Sunday
The Cardinal of the Shire will preside. I don't pronounce them dead. I just help grieving friends and relatives.

Puke

Sam A. Robrin

Anyone have an appropriate sticker we could put on the coffin?

I would suggest "See?  We tried to do this peaceably," but you may not care for that one . . .