• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Funeral for the LP at Burning Porcupine

Started by Russell Kanning, July 13, 2008, 11:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

jaqeboy

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 29, 2008, 06:48 AM NHFT
Guess I'll go without quotes from people. 

Here's the article:
http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/NHFreePress/?q=node/189

Awesome article, Kat! Just a little correction - SEK3's book title is New Libertarian Manifesto. I know, I know, where was I when you needed a proofreader?

jaqeboy

I think the time is right to hold a RadicaLibCon... I have the perfect place for it now and I'm thinking a camping weekend 13th-14th of September.

Anyone game for this?

Kat Kanning

jaqeboy

We already have another venue in mind in Barnstead, so, it doesn't hurt to spread the joy around, does it?

We have a similar layout, though not as big an open field, some indoor housing for the camping squeamish, outdoor toilets and showers. Some outdoor cooking facilities and campfire pits.

jaqeboy

Here's my pitch (Draft #1):

If you're concerned about a takeover of your libertarian movement by conservatives, compromisers and just downright anti-libertarian campaigns, let's get this movement back on track.

RadicaLibCon is a weekend-long conference and celebration of freedom movement ideals.

Bring your ideas, your enthusiasm and your tent to Barnstead the weekend of 13-14 September to bring this movement of ours back to its core principles and to plan a New Libertarian action strategy!