• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

TSA brutality video

Started by Kat Kanning, July 13, 2008, 02:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

From the article:
QuoteAs ridiculous as the TSA rules may seem at times, or how much you love the items you've been told to leave behind, or where you've been told to stand, there's really no point in arguing. The person in uniform hasn't made the rules, but they have a job that can't be all that much fun. Keep your distance, keep your mouth shut, and it will be over. You'll at least be on a plane.
Jamie Rhein (the author of the article) doesn't get it. She appreciates how "annoying" such harassment is, but thinks that if you just shut up and put up with it, it will go away.

Pat K

Quote from: Mike in CA on July 13, 2008, 02:59 PM NHFT
From the article:
QuoteAs ridiculous as the TSA rules may seem at times, or how much you love the items you've been told to leave behind, or where you've been told to stand, there's really no point in arguing. The person in uniform hasn't made the rules, but they have a job that can't be all that much fun. Keep your distance, keep your mouth shut, and it will be over. You'll at least be on a plane.
Jamie Rhein (the author of the article) doesn't get it. She appreciates how "annoying" such harassment is, but thinks that if you just shut up and put up with it, it will go away.

Yeah we should all just "keep our mouths shut"

We are all good Germans now.

Porcupine_in_MA

Damn it Pat! Don't you know that being a good, patriotic, American is following the orders of your superiors, the government??

MengerFan

Fixed...

QuoteAs ridiculous as ass rapists may seem at times, or how much you love your anal virginity, or where you've been told to bend over, there's really no point in arguing. The ass rapist hasn't made the rules, but ass raping can't be all that much fun. Bend over, keep your mouth shut, and it will be over. You might even enjoy it a little.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: MengerFan on July 14, 2008, 02:32 PM NHFT
Fixed...

QuoteAs ridiculous as ass rapists may seem at times, or how much you love your anal virginity, or where you've been told to bend over, there's really no point in arguing. The ass rapist hasn't made the rules, but ass raping can't be all that much fun. Bend over, keep your mouth shut, and it will be over. You might even enjoy it a little.
Well done! Perhaps that should be emailed to the original author. Maybe he'd get a glimpse of the atrocity he advocated.

Kat Kanning

Fixed...

lol  :D

ByronB

Fixed...

If that was all it was I'd bring one of these to the airport...

Free libertarian

I watched the video and it's hard to say  who said what, but it appears the AGENTS were getting a little
overzealous protecting us from ourselves.

I may not fly again.  Been thinking about it for awhile, I might have a hard time with the standing in line and keeping myself from doing sheep noises.  I wonder what would happen if a bunch of people showed up dressed in sheep costumes baaing back and forth? 

Not sure IF I'm ready to do the full blown civil disobedience thing yet, but I've given some thought to printing up flyers that question TSA etc. and handing them out to people at Manchester airport or putting them on their windshields. Wonder what kind of torture I'd be subjected to for handing out literature?
There must be some bull shit law against this...anybody know?

Maybe a better tactic would be handing out free newspapers so travelers would have something to read on their flight from sea to shining sea. Perhaps an article or two about our dwindling rights would be in the paper...never know. 

les nessman

"Maybe a better tactic would be handing out free newspapers so travelers would have something to read on their flight from sea to shining sea. Perhaps an article or two about our dwindling rights would be in the paper...never know. "

I know some folks that print just such a newspaper...hehe.  If you do fly be sure to bring a few aboard
and "forget" them in the seat, and at the airport early in the flight.  Just be prepared for them to ransack your bags and find verboten literature.  Flying today is akin to the railcar scene with James Garner in the movie "The Great Escape", except you cant jump off when the Gestapo closes in on you.

Kat Kanning

;D
Quote from: les nessman on July 18, 2008, 01:49 PM NHFT
"Maybe a better tactic would be handing out free newspapers so travelers would have something to read on their flight from sea to shining sea. Perhaps an article or two about our dwindling rights would be in the paper...never know. "

I know some folks that print just such a newspaper...hehe.  If you do fly be sure to bring a few aboard
and "forget" them in the seat, and at the airport early in the flight.  Just be prepared for them to ransack your bags and find verboten literature.  Flying today is akin to the railcar scene with James Garner in the movie "The Great Escape", except you cant jump off when the Gestapo closes in on you.