• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Larken Rose in NH (RSVP)

Started by Lex, July 14, 2008, 09:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

Dear Subscriber,

I think we finally have some details for my talk this Friday
evening in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. At this point we're looking
for some idea of how many people will be there, so we can plan for
seating, refreshments, etc. So if those wishing to attend just
fling me an e-mail saying so--and how many folks you'll be bringing-
- -that would be a big help. You don't need reservations, and it's
not a commitment or anything--we just need a general idea of the
attendance to expect. (If you forget to tell me you are coming,
come anyway.) Incidentally, I hope all the "radical extremists" who
are coming bring along a NON-radical or two, too. I'm interested to
see how "normal" people react to this particular rant.

Anyway, the thing will probably start at around 7:00 p.m., and will
take place at a barn about a mile off of route 28 in Wolfeboro, NH,
which is about 40 miles northeast of Concord, or 50 miles north of
Manchester. (By a barn, I mean a place where they do concerts and
events; we won't be pushing livestock out of the way or anything.)
There will be a suggested donation of a few bucks at the door, but
even that is optional.

Again, if anyone expecting to be there could let me know how many
to expect, that would be great. Then I can let the owner know, and
finalize all the details by tonight. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Larken Rose
http://www.kickingthedragon.com

LarkenRose

That guy Larken is an extremist! (No, really, I am.) I'm also stupid enough that I failed to include an e-mail address in my message for people to let me know if they plan on attending my "extremist" rant in Wolfeboro. So, they can let me know at cartoonlion@hushmail.com so we make sure we have enough seating, refreshments, etc. (Thanks to Lex for posting the message.) You do NOT need reservations or anything--we're just trying to get a rough guess at the size of the crowd.

Sincerely,

Larken Rose

SamIam

Hey Larken,

Welcome to the forum. I caught your segment with Marc Steven's show, and I really liked the examples you reference from history (earth going around the sun;Heretic Burn him!, use these plants;Witch Burn her!) I'm still in TX but looking forward to moving as part of the FSP. I think the people attending event will get a lot of value in hearing you speak.

I would love to see you on FTL as well. I've heard that your an FSP member, is that true, and if so what are your plans for moving?

In Extremity,

SamIam
:)

LarkenRose

Howdy, SamYouIs

Thanks for your comments. And yep, I'm a FSP member. And while I don't live in NH yet, I do own property there--in the middle of nowhere (my favorite place). Some day I hope to have enough of a shack there to count as a resident of NH, but for now I'm still a resident of the Peoples Republic of Pennsylvania--the place that gave you all Fuhrer Tom Ridge! Yippee!

Larken

LarkenRose

Wolfeboro (NH) Talk

Okay, here's the deal. This Friday, July 18th, beginning at 7:00 p.m., I'll be giving a talk entitled "The Illusion of Legitimacy" (about political stuff, not the tax thing). It will be at the Moody Mountain Farm barn--the same place the Wolfeboro Folk Festival happens--which is located at 100 Pork Hill Road, in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire (40 miles northeast of Concord, 50 miles north of Manchester). The following link gives the exact location and driving directions:

http://www.wolfeborofolk.com/directions.html
(Notice that they have two locations, but the one you want is the Moody Mountain Farm.)

You do NOT need to order tickets or get reservations for my talk, or even tell us you're coming. Just show up. Again, we might pathetically beg for a two- or three-buck donation at the door, but even that is optional. After the talk, we'll have questions, discussion, and general hanging around for a while. I'll have both of my books there, and will be selling them at slightly below the normal cost, and signing them for people who like that sort of thing.

And again, while radical "extremists" are always welcome, I'd love to also have some people there who AREN'T already steeped in pro-freedom issues. So if you can, drag along a devout statist or two. And while there should be refreshments and snacks there already, feel free to bring your own, too. Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Larken Rose
http://www.larkenrose.com

Lex

Larken,

Do you have plans to stop by Burning Porcupine Festival during your visit? Last I heard there will be a big crowd on Saturday, but the Festival is two weeks long, it started this past Monday and will go on until the end of next week.

FTL_Ian

Seems like Burning Porc would be a must-visit for anyone in NH this weekend.  Hope you can make it, Larken.  Check your PMs for info on getting on FTL.

LarkenRose

Yes, I do planning on stopping by the spiky flaming rodent on Saturday (July 19th) some time, though I don't know the exact time yet. Grafton is only thirty-some miles from my top-secret wilderness hideout.

Larken

Jitgos

Larken on FTL? Woohoo! make it happen. The articles Ian has been reading from him//you have been great! Is video recording/You Tubing your speech cool? I'd love to see it.

Pat K

Quote from: LarkenRose on July 15, 2008, 10:05 AM NHFT

Yes, I do planning on stopping by the spiky flaming rodent on Saturday (July 19th) some time, though I don't know the exact time yet. Grafton is only thirty-some miles from my top-secret wilderness hideout.

Larken

It's compound =Top secret wilderness compound.  ;D

dalebert

Due to the conflict with Burning Porc, I'm probably not going to make the first speech, but I'll hopefully see you when you come up to Burning Porc.