• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Trade Show booth display, (maybe for Porcfest?) on Craigslist

Started by Raineyrocks, July 15, 2008, 08:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

FREE Trade show booth display (Franklin NH)
Reply to: sale-755659934@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-15, 8:23AM EDT

Trade booth display. Free standing sales offices with closet and back lite display boxes and information center.

Display is no longer used by our company and have no further need for it. Enough wall panels are included to make two complete free standing offices with rear section closets.

All display components are currently crated and now stored outside under tarp covers.

Interested party will be responsible for cost of moving all crates to their new location. Crates would fill a 48' trailer, we will assist with loading trailer at our loading dock.

This booth is being offered FREE "as is" "where is" without any expresssed or implied warranty.

Pat McCotter

Raineyrocks

Pat McCotter

Quote from: raineyrocks on July 15, 2008, 10:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat McCotter on July 15, 2008, 09:51 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on July 15, 2008, 08:10 AM NHFT

Crates would fill a 48' trailer,

:o :o :o

Oops, did I mess up again?  Are they too big? :)

The trucks you see on the highway are 53' long. The 48-footers are the big trucks in town.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat McCotter on July 15, 2008, 03:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on July 15, 2008, 10:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat McCotter on July 15, 2008, 09:51 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on July 15, 2008, 08:10 AM NHFT

Crates would fill a 48' trailer,

:o :o :o

Oops, did I mess up again?  Are they too big? :)

The trucks you see on the highway are 53' long. The 48-footers are the big trucks in town.

Yikes! :o   Maybe it would be good for a really huge display table at Porcfest, I just wonder who would be able to go get it. :-\ :)