• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Cheshire FIJA Rally

Started by FTL_Ian, July 15, 2008, 12:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

COG

Ian,

Could you please add this to the calender.

Chris

COG

Cool, it looks like this first outreach date also coincides with the anniversary of the John Peter Zenger trial.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/zenger/chronology.html

Coconut

geez. this hasn't been well publicized. I was about to post that I couldn't make it since I didn't arrange to be late to work on Monday, but if we're only out for half an hour, like the freekeene post says, I can swing it. Where are we meeting in relation to landmarks? This is close to the central square right?

Russell Kanning

you guys could go barechested and each have a letter painted on your chest
F I J A
then put on a shirt and head to work :)

COG

I would like to thank everyone that showed up today and would like to see everyone back in September (and maybe some others also) .

Between the (5) of us, we managed to hand out (51) FIJA fliers!!!!!
I wish we had a way of knowing how effective the fliers were.

The line that I used was very similar to Ian's:
"Good morning sir/mam, would you like some information on a juror's rights?"

Looking forward to Coconut's video.

Chris

Coconut

Video Posted. Thanks to Jesse for being an assistant producer and voice over artist  8)

dalebert

Wish I could have made it. My packing and re-organizing for my move took all day. I thought it would only take a few hours. Good news is I sorted through some stuph that was a huge mess and got rid of more clutter. I should be able to make most of the Keeniac events in the future.

TackleTheWorld

Let's see, friendly skinny guys with brochures vs surly fat guys with guns.  Who is more likely to be harassing people?

Thanks FIJA fighters! 

Pat K

Yeah those funny uniform wearers are giving fat folk a bad name. >:(

Puke

"Are you on county property?"

That's a wierd question. Maybe the worthless a-holes thought you would run away in terror if you knew the court house is owned by the county. (Whoever "the county" is?)

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

This activism is so easy, there's no reason this shouldn't be happening in Manch and other places where there are more than 4 activists.  C'mon guys!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 05, 2008, 04:41 PM NHFT
This activism is so easy, there's no reason this shouldn't be happening in Manch and other places where there are more than 4 activists.  C'mon guys!

Dave Ridley organized one of these here, once, but I haven't seen a second one. Is there anyone in Manchester who has time to organize and do something like this on a weekly basis? I could certainly attend at least every few weeks if not every time.

Honestly, this is something that with enough people, we could saturate the entire state—jury selection only happens once a week, and there are only ten counties and a handful of other courthouses we'd have to cover. We could literally get the nullification message out to every single juror in the state.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 05, 2008, 05:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 05, 2008, 04:41 PM NHFT

Dave Ridley organized one of these here, once, but I haven't seen a second one. Is there anyone in Manchester who has time to organize and do something like this on a weekly basis? I could certainly attend at least every few weeks if not every time.

Honestly, this is something that with enough people, we could saturate the entire state—jury selection only happens once a week, and there are only ten counties and a handful of other courthouses we'd have to cover. We could literally get the nullification message out to every single juror in the state.

Double check that with your local court.  Here it's once a month.  Probably more in Manch.