• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2008 pictures

Started by jerry, July 17, 2008, 09:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

1086 1087 Jim and Lauren created a porcupine branding iron

jerry

1089 Heavy showers temporarily drowned out the fire

Russell Kanning

pictures cannot express ..... the speed at which we flew as we lost some of those tug of wars with the women
.... or how fast we slipped .... it was like water skying
... or how we had to try not to crush the small boys as we fell down on our faces in defeat
... or how much the women laughed at us as we slipped, fell, dangled, wallowed in our misery, and embarrassed ourselves

... or how my heart burns with revenge ... I will be running and pounding meat products with Rocky music playing for the next year .... our rope a dope strategurrry will eventually work men!

firecracker joe

Jim made the porcupine branding iron  and an excellent job he did.
the party was great you freestaters did a great job and im glad i attended wish i was'nt so boring or i would have stayed later. I will definetly be there next year. you all deserve a big pat on the back for all the hard work done and the showers were as good  as the marriot thanx to lloyd and jerry. also jerry did an excellent job documenting  the whole party on film. Even though it rained a little it was a nice break and wet the field for the fireworks.
Also a big thanx to bob hull who allowed burning pork on his land.

FIRECRACKER JOE!

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

some more pics

alt expo

alt expo

becky

feeding the porcupine

campers

41mag

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 21, 2008, 05:56 PM NHFT
lol @ Seth at the funeral ;D
Grab the pics of the funeral (bottom of page 6) while there still available.  That account will go away when I move.  :(

jerry

1093 Rainbow looks like it ends just at the edge of Burning Porcupine field.

jerry

1101 porcupine being readied for burning Monday night

jerry

jerry

jerry

1107 having a little trouble with the wet wood

jerry

jerry

1109 Lloyd's promised naked fire dance.  Sorry about the lighting, the flash wasn't working right.

jerry

1113 Audience reaction to Lloyd's naked fire dance