• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mark's House Warming Party.

Started by Mark_FTL, July 19, 2008, 05:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_FTL

Quote from: Kevin Dean on July 21, 2008, 02:58 PM NHFT
Quote from: 'Mark_FTL'I would be happy to show them to you, I just don't really know how.

When you're replying, there's a link that says "Additional Options...". Click on that and you'll see a box that says "Attach". Click the "Browse" button and find the file you want to display. This assumes you've got a digital camera and the images have been transfered to your computer.

I'm still working on getting you these pictures.

Mark_FTL

Kat-

If Kira wishes to bring her friend that is her age (I can't recall her name), she is certainly welcome to.

Mark

Mark_FTL

Does 50 brats sound like too few?

Too many isn't that big of a problem, except for the cost obviously. I will, however, eat the overages over time.

How many cases of beer should I get?

JJ

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 24, 2008, 07:55 AM NHFT
:) 8)

Them dang Schnergenbergers are stealin' all our women.  ;D

I expected to see this exact comment here sometime soon.  I just glad it came from you sir.  ;D

JJ

Quote from: Mark_FTL on July 24, 2008, 11:24 PM NHFT

Too many isn't that big of a problem, except for the cost obviously. I will, however, eat the overages over time.

Boiled and grilled?  A big kettle will consume up to a dozen beers each lot.   

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Mark_FTL on July 24, 2008, 11:24 PM NHFT

Becky Thatcher

Russell Kanning

I promise I will not be shooting a gun on Sunday.
Our group will need 3 brats.

FTL_Ian

Can someone give me a ride to the party?  PM me.

Russell Kanning

hmmm no .... nothing personal ... I think we are full .... maybe we need a bus :)

dalebert

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 26, 2008, 09:09 PM NHFT
Can someone give me a ride to the party?  PM me.

I'll see, Ian. I'm bringing a car load of stuph so it depends on how organized and timely I am and whether I have time to unload it at Tim's before the party to make room.

KBCraig

Quote from: Mark_FTL on July 24, 2008, 11:21 PM NHFT

If Kira wishes to bring her friend that is her age (I can't recall her name),

You might want to change your avatar before talking about inviting a pair of 16 year old girls.  :o

FTL_Ian

Russell Kanning

41mag