• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Movement in NH 7-21-08

Started by sgtusmc, July 21, 2008, 08:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Liberty Movement in NH 7-21-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Thomas Jefferson once wrote: "The Basis of our government being the opinion of the People".  "one need only look at history to see that the right to a free press is essential for freedom".  A free press is not for the purpose to allow a private owned business to print what they want.  A free press is a constitutional right because the people's opinion to correct wrongs in government is an essential Basis of our government.  A movement a few years ago stated in NH.  People from all over the U.S. moved to NH for the sole purpose to correct the wrongs in government.  NH being a small state it was chosen over the others.  The group is growing and it is moving in many different directions.  I believe the people that take the time to learn about it, they will agree with most of what they are doing.  There is a government movement to stop or detract from what they are doing because Liberty movement is a danger to Dem or Rep rule.  We the people: is and must remain the foundation of our "Nation". 
   Peter Macdonald (ME) is running for District 21 State Senate.  I give my heart and sole to the people of NH.  I am a needle in the side of the powerful click in Concord NH at the present time.  I am a thorn in the side of the newspapers because they for some strange reason knowingly censor my opinion. The newspapers have no trouble writing articles wording the truth in a way to damage my character in the public eye.  I am a 100% service connected disabled Veteran.  My words can be read on the web and many other places except the newspapers.  My words are the truth and reveal serious criminal acts committed by judges and government personal against the people of NH. To illustrate the biased act of the newspapers, the Boston Globe in writing told me to commit suicide before writing another letter.  On May 27 Ray Duckler wrote a column "He's making his case, day by day", which I believe would open up the eyes of other editors.  No newspaper will write an article telling of my run for public office.  The truth will come out so why are the newspapers covering up criminal acts by judges and government personal?  I volunteer every day to help people because I care, so why the editors want to harm me is unknown.  I realize that it is not personal but it is happening and it is harming every citizen in NH.  Facts and Truth do not seem to matter to the news any more.  WMUR and other news media seem to have lost focus on We the People.  To illustrate this fact the Veteran's administration in NH stopped my VA medical care for 5 months.  My medical care was started again but it is now limited and sub-standard.  This was done to aid the NH government's criminal acts to stop me from exposing wrongs in government.  This is an un-reported criminal act.  Ask your self why?  I am just a single person (as is each member of the liberty movement) trying to do what is best for NH and the United States of America.  Thomas Jefferson would be proud of the liberty movement because they are citizens that care.  My words will be heard even if Governor Lynch uses or covers up criminal acts to silence them. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper FI