• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Blood at WGIR WGIN Manchester/Portsmouth! Need help!

Started by FTL_Ian, August 01, 2005, 12:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_Brady

Quote from: AlanM on August 12, 2005, 10:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom_Brady on August 12, 2005, 10:40 PM NHFT
What's all the stars mean and what's Karma?

Well, Tom, the stars indicate a level of posting, the more stars, the more posts. Moderators have 5Stars in blue. Lloyd and I were given 5Stars because we're old farts.
Karma is the opportunity to express your opinion of a person, positive or negative. We have played Karma games, and Russell always loses, until his wife Kat comes to his rescue. Kat is the administrator for the forum. She has lots of power.? >:D

Welcome to the forum! Interesting name.? ;)

Thanks, Catch any of tonight's game?

AlanM

FTL_Ian

Moderators, can we split this game stuff off into another thread?  I'd like this one to be about WGIR/WGIN.

Fucking Hannity.  I look forward to the day when we dethrone him and Rush.

;D

YeahItsMeJP

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 12, 2005, 11:22 PM NHFT
Moderators, can we split this game stuff off into another thread?? I'd like this one to be about WGIR/WGIN.

Fucking Hannity.? I look forward to the day when we dethrone him and Rush.

;D

Won't be very hard to dethrone Hannity to start! Call WGIR's Program Director, 603-625-6915 x1030 and DEMAND they put Gardner BACK on the air!

We knew they were looking for a syndicated show, they really don't care about local shows, they care about money. Not that I am trying to say I told you so or anything? ;)

FTL_Ian

Ugh.. they put "The Troubleshooter" on in the evening slot.  While you're on the phone, demand they add Free Talk Live, and don't forget to mention that you're not listening anymore as a result of what they've done.

Angela Anderson is the PD.

Kat Kanning

YeahItsMeJP

LOL.

Actually, there is alot going down. It seems Clear Channel had been purging their Libertarian shows around the country... I found out today the he wasn't the only one that got sacked this week.

More details to follow.