• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Who's coming to Burning Porcupine

Started by Kat Kanning, June 18, 2008, 05:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I'll head on up after yoga class tonight . . .
Now, if I only knew how to find the place?  Did I see directions or an address somewhere?

Lloyd Danforth

After you get into Grafton coming from the east, you will see the Country Store and gas Station on your right.  Take the next left onto Prescott Hill Rd. Proceed 1/4 mile and take left at fork. Go a little over 1 mile and take a right onto Slab City Rd. After you pass the house on right that is partly brick turn left onto the next driveway/dirt rd.
Follow the Yellow BP signs which you should start seeing on rt 4.

Kat Kanning

The BP signs are peach and red, but don't count on them, someone is tearing them up.

Puke

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 18, 2008, 02:27 PM NHFT
The BP signs are peach and red, but don't count on them, someone is tearing them up.

Get a camera and a spotlight and weight (dumbass) wait for them.
That would make a fun video IMO.

Kat Kanning

I suspect we'd see Blackie out there  ::)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 18, 2008, 02:36 PM NHFT
I suspect we'd see Blackie out there  ::)

I'd bet against that.  I doubt he would do something like that.

Lloyd Danforth

Had to be......I don't know.......about 1,000,000 people here last night.  I made about 18 omlets yesterday.

John

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 20, 2008, 07:12 AM NHFTI made about 18 omlets yesterday.

And I THANK YOU!
Very, very nice surprise compliment to my normal fruit & cereal  breakfast.  And, hand delivered to so many many from the farm house to the outside (where folks were randomly hanging out) . . .
Lloyd ROCKS - Big time!