• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine Cleanup Day

Started by Kat Kanning, July 21, 2008, 06:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Burning Porcupine cleanup day Saturday July 26th in the morning.  I'd guess we'd be done and gone by noon.  We just need to make it all pristine and pretty...pack up all the tables and chairs, load up the garbage to go to the dump on Sunday...that sort of thing.

Free libertarian

I'll try to be there to help. I have a pickup if we need to bring stuff to the dump.

Russell Kanning

I am sure the smokers will have picked up all the cigarette butts by then so it will go fast.

John

Hey, and I thought you guys were wrapping things up on Friday . . . Maybe I should come back this Friday night after yoga again, then I'd be there to help out in the morning?

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 22, 2008, 03:54 AM NHFT
I am sure the smokers will have picked up all the cigarette butts by then so it will go fast.

When I used to smoke I would discard the (biodegradable) tobacco and paper and put the spent filters into my pocket until I found a trash receptacle.  Maybe lots of smokers do that these days?

Puke

Quote from: John on July 22, 2008, 07:40 PM NHFT
Maybe lots of smokers do that these days?

I do that, but I doubt most people do.

Kat Kanning

Lots of cleanup got done yesterday, so shouldn't be a ton of work left for Saturday.  :D

John

So I won't feel too guilty if I end up working some (rare these days) overtime, which may be comming.

Russell Kanning

since some people will be there for a few more days, we didn't need to pack everything up perfectly
the gang picked up most things and broke down the canopy and such