• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

funny bumper sticker

Started by Kat Kanning, July 22, 2008, 08:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Awesome! :D

I bet the town of Winchester has an absolute cow about it  ;D

FreelanceFreedomFighter

I made a "friendly wager" with Lauren that 2-3 weeks max before someone comes and tries to tell her to take it down. If she doesn't do it, then I bet they'll try to "pass an ordinance" or some such... forget about the fact that
it's free speech. The teachers can't allow any open dissension! (Always thought that was "dissention", but speel chceker says it isn't, even though Merriam-Webster says it can be... hmmmm...)

And now there are folks out there that will vouch for the fact that I look like my online picture.  :rofl:

Jim Johnson

One of the neighbors has ask for a couple more buses.

"It takes a school to bankrupt a village" and "School is open take out your wallet."

Kat Kanning

Going to put up the extra signs?  ;D

I'd like to interview you guys about it tomorrow, assuming I see you.

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 18, 2008, 07:14 PM NHFT
Going to put up the extra signs?  ;D

I'd like to interview you guys about it tomorrow, assuming I see you.

Yup, extra signs.  :)

We will see you tomarrow morning.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: FreelanceFreedomFighter on August 18, 2008, 05:37 PM NHFT

The teachers can't allow any open dissension!

Well, tension, apprehension, and dissention have begun!

Kat Kanning

FreelanceFreedomFighter, would you like credit in the newspaper for constructing the sign?  If so, tell me who you are in real life  :blush:

Kat Kanning

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on August 18, 2008, 07:01 PM NHFT
One of the neighbors has ask for a couple more buses.

"It takes a school to bankrupt a village" and "School is open take out your wallet."

I used Rustoleum "Marigold" and "Gloss Black" for the colors. The construction isn't very hard at all, with 5 screws like lug-nuts to connect the wheels. 4' X 8' exterior grade plywood, bus is 4' at the tallest X 6' at the longest. The remaining piece of plywood was used for the "wheels". Let me know if you want me to do some work on them or if you want to do them yourself... OR, I could take a ride and come help. I have plenty of black paint left, but need to buy more marigold. OR can you wait until next Sunday to put them up? If it's nice weather, I'll try to make them on Saturday again. I have to "find" the money to buy some more plywood. Also, Lauren and I were talking about making one really big, say 8' X 16', so it can be seen from much farther away. I will check this evening on how much the materials will cost. Not begging, but just an FYI... I'm working multiple jobs now to pay for "things" (read gas/day-care/utilities/etc), so my "discretionary" funds are pretty tight.  Lauren has my email... let me know either by email or post here.

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 20, 2008, 06:38 AM NHFT
FreelanceFreedomFighter, would you like credit in the newspaper for constructing the sign?  If so, tell me who you are in real life  :blush:

Just your friendly neighborhood "X"... (That'd be "V"s older brother. ;DReal life... Aaahh, the nature of "reality"... wait a sec... Ummmmm... naaaa, don't need any credit at all. Glad to be of service when we can, prefer to remain out of the lime-light for personal reasons. Lauren and Jim, having met us, understand... Like I said, Lauren and Jim can vouch for "truth in advertising" that I look like my online picture. :NinjaIconA: :laughing1: And that I actually "exist" as a real, breathing, person separate from the online musings of a raving madman!

:punk: :nerd: :soapbox: :biglaugh:

TackleTheWorld

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

We're constructing the additional signs today.
Pictures soon.

Kat Kanning

AntonLee

ha wow you guys are awesome!