• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tornado in Epsom/Deerfield?

Started by shyfrog, July 24, 2008, 12:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

doobie

Hope everyone is OKAY, it sounds like the weather has gone nutty!

Kat Kanning

Ron Helwig

The Keyes are OK. A report I got was that Margot saw the funnel cloud. A lot of the worst damage is very near to them.

Don Gorman (Carl went and checked up on them) has a friend that could use some help. The VanBerkum nursery (463-7663) got walloped, and they are asking for volunteers to help today. You have to tell the police that you are helping with the nursery cleanup in order to get through.

Little Minnesota came through just fine. We had a lot of rain, and the pond rose just a couple inches. We did lose Internet (and cable TV) for over 24 hours. That put me a couple days behind in my web work.

I haven't heard from Joe and Denise or the McGuires. They weren't as close to the "action" as the Keyes though, so they should be fine.

dalebert

Glad you guys are ok. My mom called me yesterday, worried. I had no idea what she was talking about. I don't tend to follow the weather or turn on the TV much except to jump str8 to the SciFi channel.