• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Vote for Anarchy! A fresh start.

Started by dalebert, August 02, 2008, 09:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

My numbers on both webcomic rating sites suddenly went from decent to freaky bad! It then occured to me that today is the first day of the month and it must reset each month because I suddenly have zero votes. Please remember that you can vote every day, once on each site, from a particular IP address. It does not require a login and is very quick. You can use the buttons in my signature for convenience.

dalebert

AIYH was on the top 100 page of TWCL for a little while! That's a milestone. Meanwhile, it remains in the top 100 of Buzz Comix.

Thanx to everyone who voted yesterday. We've slipped down now, but it's really cool to have been there for a little while thanx to you guys. I'm sure a chunk of them are coming from NHFree folks. I checked the votes a little while ago and AIYH had 19 votes at position 109. The #100 spot had 24. That's votes accumulated since the first of the month (yesterday). You can see it doesn't take many votes to make a difference but as people keep voting for their favorite comic each day they bump us down unless AIYH fans keep voting as well. I believe we were at about 250 at the end of August and around 130 in the ranking, so that could be about 8 people voting every day for 30 days but more likely it was a lot more people voting whenever they remembered to or got badgered by me to vote again.   >:D

I'll keep the buttons in my signature and you can see the ranking and hopefully it'll be a reminder that you can vote again if you haven't yet that day. Once again, this is a vote you can cast with a clean conscience as part of expressing your preferences in the free market, kind of like voting with your dollars.  8)

You guys are awesome!

K. Darien Freeheart

I click the buttons on your signature to vote daily, this thread isn't so important to it. So keep the buttons in your sig and keep posting. :D

David

Quote from: Kevin Dean on August 06, 2008, 11:41 PM NHFT
You're assuming I only have one IP address at my disposal. *chuckle*
"Options, yes, I have options."   8)

dalebert

It's a new month and that means the comic strip rankings have been reset again. This is actually a daily vote, but I'm just going to try to post a reminder once a month that you can vote every day since the vote resets at the beginning of the month. Try to use the buttons in my signature as a reminder for when you haven't yet voted each day. You can click them directly to vote!

Thank you all for keeping AIYH in or near the top 100 the last couple of months!

dalebert

Ouch! People are mad at me for the flag-burning thing, right?
                                                                                                                      |                  |
                                                                                                                      V                  V

K. Darien Freeheart

dalebert

Wow, the Buzzcomix site has been down a really long time. I guess no one else can get votes either though. *shrug*

K. Darien Freeheart

dalebert

Quote from: Kevin Dean on October 13, 2008, 04:08 PM NHFT
What do you mean?

It was down almost all day it seems, but it came back up. The button image, which is actually hosted on their site, was not even showing up and if you followed the link, it didn't work.

K. Darien Freeheart

Hrm... I guess that means I didnt' vote yesterday.  :blush:

dalebert

Quote from: Kevin Dean on October 13, 2008, 05:28 PM NHFT
Hrm... I guess that means I didnt' vote yesterday.  :blush:

UNACCEPTABLE! Oh well, ok. I'll forgive you this once.  :)

Pat K

I voted- I voted so get off my freaking back already. ;D

dalebert

Well, it's a new month, and a great reckoning has shaken the titans down to their foundations. In other words, all the vote tallies have been reset on webcomics on the rating sites. This is your monthly reminder that you can vote for Anarchy In Your Head every day on both Top Web Comics and Buzzcomix. It's very quick- just click and then one more click to confirm your vote; no login necessary. Not gonna spam you so let the handy buttons in my signature be a daily reminder. :)

dalebert

Physicist Dave is posting some great comments here. Wow.