• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Assistance needed with move in Friday

Started by MattLeft, August 06, 2008, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MattLeft

Greetings all.  I am currently en route to NH, making the big move as part of the First 1000.  If possible, I'd like to enlist some moving-in assistance.  I'll be unloading a Penske truck into a first floor apartment on Lake Ave in Manchester this Friday.  Anytime between 8AM up until about 11AM, I'd expect.  I'll be there doing the lifting and straining 'n stuff all that morning, but I have a few items that require more than 1 person.

If any one is available, you can reply here, or I can always be reached on my cell# 727-459-1014.  Pizza & beer provided (or coffee and breakfast/brunch, seeing as how it'll be early) shall be provided.

Thanks,
Matt

error

If I wake up that early, I'll just wander up and down Lake Avenue until I see a moving truck.

I also suggest you call Porcupine 411 just before you arrive.

MattLeft

J’raxis 270145

grasshopper

Hmmmm, a person in distress!  I'll try to get there around 4:30, look for a ugly fat guy on a bike, black helmet, will answer to Grasshopper Ed, asshole, you name it, I'll answer to all.

dalebert

I just saw this thread. How'd it go? I actually went to Manchester today for an allergy shot and to get mail, continued on to Stratham to get more of my stuph, then drove str8 back to Keene. If I'd known in time, I might have headed over there early to assist. Hope it went ok.

error

Quote from: dalebert on August 07, 2008, 11:07 PM NHFT
I just saw this thread. How'd it go? I actually went to Manchester today for an allergy shot and to get mail, continued on to Stratham to get more of my stuph, then drove str8 back to Keene. If I'd known in time, I might have headed over there early to assist. Hope it went ok.

I imagine it'll go okay in about eight hours from now.

dalebert

MattLeft

Move went well.  Had a couple of people show to help.  I hugely appreciate their help!

Both said I should have planned my move for Saturday instead of today.  Probably would have had a dozen people show. 

error

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was unfortunately too busy sleeping. It also helps to plan these things for later in the day! :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on August 07, 2008, 11:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on August 07, 2008, 11:07 PM NHFT

I imagine it'll go okay in about eight hours from now.
Quote from: dalebert on August 08, 2008, 08:39 AM NHFT
Oh, I got my days mixed up.

:laughing4:

KBCraig

Hubbard

I just got off work at 5am, today I'd be in for it! Welcoem to New Hampshire!

John

Just seeing this. Glad to hear things went well.

Welcome (and thanks for comming) Home!

David

Quote from: grasshopper on August 07, 2008, 06:42 PM NHFT
  Hmmmm, a person in distress!  I'll try to get there around 4:30, look for a ugly fat guy on a bike, black helmet, will answer to Grasshopper Ed, asshole, you name it, I'll answer to all.
;D  A guy with a good sence of humor.   ;)