• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Apple Festival

Started by Russell Kanning, August 07, 2008, 01:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on September 23, 2008, 01:05 PM NHFT
Russell has dubbed it the Grafton Apple Festival Sleigh Ride, where one slides off the 12ft. high metal roof wilts kneeling astride an aluminum ladder.  I recommend it for Connecticut thrill seekers, but discourage it for people who dislike sudden stops. 

And just so everyone knows, Roger cussed me out for dropping his battery powered screw gun... again.

At least he didn't get any blood on it.  >:D

Russell Kanning

I like the video ... the music is cool

Jim Johnson

I'm thinking about getting one of these, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7635225.stm, old people air bag systems.

I'm also thinking it might help me out of chairs. 
God forbid I sit down too hard on the bus.
What if I sit down too hard at the airport... would I die in a hail of gun fire?

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 25, 2008, 06:21 AM NHFT
I ordered one for each of us

;D

Depending on the price... I thought we could use a garbage bag, a hose and locally available highly compressed methane.

John

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 21, 2008, 07:48 PM NHFT
Waiting on the video that some folks were taking of the apple squeez'in

We just need to filter the videos through our "bosses" first.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

I can see John videotaping the cider squeeze. When we gonna get to see it?  How come all of the video from Grafton Apple Festival is not on Youtube?

Russell Kanning

We did a couple more gallons Saturday in the new machine ... the apple here have a kick to them

John

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 28, 2008, 09:38 PM NHFTHow come all of the video from Grafton Apple Festival is not on Youtube?

Sorry to be so late with this... I told my daughter that I'll try to have hers ready by her next birthday.  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2A610Mc7Ro
:icon_cheers:

Lloyd Danforth

John

Russell Kanning

good video ... I only got motion sickness twice

Kat Kanning

Aaah, can't get fresher than that video :)