• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need crash space from 8/28-9/1

Started by PowerPenguin, August 13, 2008, 03:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerPenguin

Hey all, I and my gf are going to be looking for a rental in Hampton in about 2 weeks, and we need some place to stay for a few nights somewhere relatively close (within perhaps 20 mi at least) for a few days, to save costs. Having to stay in a hotel for 3 extra nights wouldn't *kill* us, but if anyone is willing to be kind to us by offering us a free or very cheap place to stay, we'd greatly appreciate it! We'll be in the "need zone" from Thursday, 8/28 to Monday, 9/1 at the latest. If anyone can put us up for one or all of those nights, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Andrew
FSP Local Groups
F1K

AntonLee

I think you should get in touch with Max at porcmanor.com

He's in Seabrook, right next door to Hampton, and it says he has one room available. . .maybe you can work something out with him?  It's worth a try?

Welcome to the neighborhood!

PowerPenguin

Does anyone know if he's back from vacation yet? I tried to get more info on that room and/or another porc place in seabrook but I never heard back and that was a few weeks ago...

PowerPenguin

Found a place to stay in Seabrook w/ MaxxOcupancy. He has a good place and has been very generous, so I would suggest getting in touch w/ him if you need a place to crash, or are interested in renting.

Russell Kanning

cool it worked out for you

so are you guys enjoying a cheap winter rental on the beach?