• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Facebook Conversation about the FSP and Free Market

Started by Coconut, August 10, 2008, 11:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

I posted in the Ron Paul Facebook group asking if anyone was considering the Free State Project. If a fraction of adamant Ron Paul supporters continue their revolution here, we would have an astounding growth in numbers. I think anyone with a facebook account can access the board posting at this link

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/topic.php?uid=2229718737&topic=44194

Coconut

One of the main contributers is critical of the FSP because some of the members support a small civil government, and that the statement of intent allows that. I wish he knew how much free-market company he'd have here.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Coconut on August 10, 2008, 12:10 PM NHFT
One of the main contributers is critical of the FSP because some of the members support a small civil government, and that the statement of intent allows that. I wish he knew how much free-market company he'd have here.
Isn't that ironic or hypocritical? If this person is a main contributor on a Ron Paul Facebook group, I'm assuming that s/he supports Ron Paul. If s/he does, then s/he supports at least a minimal government. Yet s/he's complaining that the FSP has minarchist members?

I think I'm misunderstanding something. I'll try to find this person's posts on the Facebook group.

Edit: Hmmm, that link didn't work for me. And there are a lot of Ron Paul groups. Which group is it, so I can manually search for it?