• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Assembly of the Northeast Anarchist Network

Started by AnarcSyn, August 10, 2008, 09:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarcSyn

ummm, wasn't sure if it is okay to post this, and really didn't know whom to ask..
hope it is okay.....

Boston will be hosting the 3rd New England subregional assembly of the Northeast Anarchist Network this August 16th and 17th. We have all day and night on Saturday the 16th and from 10 to 4pm on Sunday.

Encuentro 5, 33 Harrison Ave, Chinatown, Boston

We have consulted with point people and organizations in the subregion
and this date seemed good for everyone, so now we should start the
process of building an agenda and schedule. Please email me any
suggestions for agenda topics.

Some of us here were thinking as a loose structure but we can
definitely change it.

Some ideas we have so far are:

* Planning for the DNC and RNC for those going to the twin cities and those who may be coordinating actions locally.
* Updates from local groups and ongoing projects, campaigns, etc.
* Mutual Aid in New England. Let us know what you need or can give to other communities.
* Providence IWW still needs some help with legal expenses (as far as I know), for example.

Day 1: New people and networking day: Be there at 10am for breakfast! Come share your
projects/groups/aspirations with the assembly while eating free food and
meeting other anarchists. A logistical meeting to get the agenda and plans
for the next day will take place from about 4-6pm, followed by entertainment from the
Network of Revolutionary Musicians (around 7pm?).

Day 2: A more serious day of meetings and strategizing.

SO, PLEASE RSVP!! Send any suggestions, requests, questions, and any accommodations you might
need to Laila at icefox212@hotmail.com. We really need to get an idea of how many people are coming!!
Also, please let us know if you can provide any help with food and housing. Thanks!

AnarchoJesse

How well received would I be if I showed up in an "Anarcho-Capitalist" T-shirt from BureauCrash?

AnarcSyn

David

Thanks for posting.  Would love to go to something like this, but I need more notice.  Hope it goes well.   :)