• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Announcing the Anarcho Jesse Labor Note

Started by AnarchoJesse, August 11, 2008, 08:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

The Jesse notes were circulating today.  I can attest that he is eager to fulfill labor requests and arrives on time.

William

Is there an online purchasing method? How many total do you plan to circulate? Just wondering in case I want to speculate.

Sam A. Robrin

Better hope he doesn't make like Emperor Norton and die on us before the debts come due . . . !

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: William on August 28, 2008, 07:13 PM NHFT
Is there an online purchasing method? How many total do you plan to circulate? Just wondering in case I want to speculate.

While I don't have a PP account up yet, I may think about setting one up, and I will have a total of 100 hours in circulation.

Dave Ridley

yes the dying thing ocurred to me too.  maybe there should be some way of setting these things up so they can be redeemed even if God forbid jesse isn't able to work for some reason?

btw i've bought ten hours and wish i'd bought more

Dave Ridley

ok i have just started cashing in some of my aj labor notes.  I will plan to keep you guys informed as to how well and quickly jesse comes through with the labor backing his notes.

Dave Ridley

I promised this community, and also promised Jesse, that I would keep you all up to date regarding Jesse's effectiveness and reliability in redeeming his Labor Notes.  I promised him specifically that I would report to you on October 22.  It's now October 22.

At this point I am giving Jesse a score of "C"

I have bought a few dozen hours worth of his labor.  About 10 days ago I contacted him to redeem them for some more or less unskilled internet work.   Jesse responded quickly to my initial request, and I gave him some bad information that kept him from getting started right away.  He did make an initial attempt to carry out the assignment, and did report the problem...about five days ago.  I've contacted him a couple times since then with the correct info, or with additional questions for him.  But over at least the last three days (unless I"m missing something) he has been unresponsive.

He is apparently having some internet issues, and it may be that once he has them resolved he will be able to begin completing my assignment.  If Jesse begins showing good results soon, I will improve his grade and may begin recommending Jesse for work. If not, I will report back in with less encouraging news and recommendations. 

I will plan to report in around October 30 to let you know how he's doing.

John Edward Mercier

As compared to the US government... a 'C' isn't that bad. >:D

AnarchoJesse

I admit that I haven't done much in anything of the way of the work that Dave has given me, but it has been due to internet issues. I have a plan to resolve those issues, and I simply am awaiting response from another party to make this easier on me. I look forward to doing Dave's work and earning that 'A' rating.

Lloyd Danforth

Hey!  Whats wrong with a C average? I'm taking an online Bureaucrat course cause I got elected and I have a C+ average. I hope to get it up to C and perhaps D- before I'm finished. 

Coconut

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 21, 2008, 11:21 PM NHFT
I promised this community, and also promised Jesse, that I would keep you all up to date regarding Jesse's effectiveness and reliability in redeeming his Labor Notes.  I promised him specifically that I would report to you on October 22.  It's now October 22.

I will plan to report in around October 30 to let you know how he's doing.

I'm sure many appreciate the updates. Thanks.

Dave Ridley

Thanks for the response and explanation Jesse!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 24, 2008, 09:32 AM NHFT
Thanks for the response and explanation Jesse!

His roommate has verified they are having internet issues.  I will also be hiring Jesse to do some manual labor.  Will report back, but I have to wait for Mark's schedule to clear up, first.

slim

I guess Jesse's idea of selling his labor would be illegal in NY

From the NY Constitution
Article 1 section 17 "Labor of human beings is not a commodity nor an article of commerce and shall never be so considered or construed."

John Edward Mercier

Huh?
Labor is the only true value... all material exists naturally, only labor makes it useful.

Tell the NY Legislature to stop breathing (human labor) and see how long the oxygen in the atmosphere becomes useless.