• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Hampton in 2 wks

Started by PowerPenguin, August 13, 2008, 05:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerPenguin

Hey all I'll be moving to somewhere in Hampton in about 2 weeks. I'll let everyone know when I've signed the rent docs on an actual place. Then we can have a cool housewarming party! 8-)

Kat Kanning

PowerPenguin

Gracias! It looks like the F1K porcs are starting to roll in. I don't know if we will have the full 1k on the ground by the end of the year (I know of a couple of people at least who will be having complications), but I'd be willing to guess that there will be somewhere between 1 and 1.5k  by 4/1/09. There's no scientific poll data backing this up, but I anecdotally know of many porcs who can't meet the F1k goal who will be coming in the 3 mos after it.

Kat Kanning

Very cool :)  It does seem like people moving in has skyrocketed  :D

Atlas

Quote from: PowerPenguin on August 14, 2008, 09:47 PM NHFT
but I anecdotally know of many porcs who can't meet the F1k goal who will be coming in the 3 mos after it.
It's all good, that's what I call the grace period. 8)

JC

Have you moved yet? This is my 3rd day here in hampton.  Has the housewarming happened yet?

PowerPenguin

I've been here for a month now. Our condo is too small to have any parties, but if you're going to any of the Octoberfest events on Thurs or Fri I'll see you there (If I haven't somewhere by now already).