• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Lloyd Thread

Started by Kat Kanning, August 04, 2005, 11:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

We went to Lindy's yesterday, so we were thinking about Lloyd.

Remincing about old time TV shows....we were talking about Welcome Back Kotter and Barney Miller.  OK, here's the trivia question:

Which Barney Miller character does Lloyd remind you of?

Lloyd Danforth

Ron Helwig

First time I got drunk Barney Miller was actually funny.

Fish?

Kat Kanning

Ding ding ding!

I thought Barney Miller was funny.

Lloyd Danforth

Gee, I was hoping for Dietrich or Barney.

Pat K

The best episode was when Wojohowitz's girlfriend made hash brownies and Wojo brought them to the station!!!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on August 04, 2005, 04:36 PM NHFT
The best episode was when Wojohowitz's girlfriend made hash brownies and Wojo brought them to the station!!!

Fish, returning to the station after jumping from rooftop to rooftop catching a perp:  " Wouldn't you know, the first time I ever feel good and it was against the law!"

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 04, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Fish, returning to the station after jumping from rooftop to rooftop catching a perp:  " Wouldn't you know, the first time I ever feel good and it was against the law!"

;D

KBCraig

Speaking of Lloyd... I heard a rumor that he smiled at PorcFest. I've looked through the pictures, and I can't find any evidence!

Kevin

Pat K

I saw it myself Kevin!!!!! More than once !!!!

Lloyd Danforth

Don't believe Pat.  He was drunk!

Pat K

Nope saw it when I was stone cold sober, Actually I was never drunk at this fest.

Lloyd Danforth

Me neither.  We'll have to work harder next time!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on August 04, 2005, 06:34 PM NHFT
Speaking of Lloyd... I heard a rumor that he smiled at PorcFest. I've looked through the pictures, and I can't find any evidence!

Don't you believe it for a minute!  They only look like they're smiling when they have gas.