• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bacon!

Started by KBCraig, August 16, 2008, 06:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

;D, Yeah them redheads are all trouble.

That goes for them redheads down Texas way too. >:D

Lloyd Danforth

I think the scary chic in the other video is hotter!

sandm000

This is not a Redhead thread. This is a BACON thread. Therefore, More bacon

Bacon shoes!

and the NSFW Bacon Merkin

Friday

Imagine if this robot looked like Six or Boomer....   >:D

Robot Thinks People Taste Like Bacon

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on August 12, 2009, 08:00 AM NHFT
Imagine if this robot looked like Six or Boomer....   >:D

Robot Thinks People Taste Like Bacon

Well I for one take that a a compliment. ;D

dalebert

Pigs are really close to humans in a lot of ways. Their internal organs are very similar and they're often used to teach people about human anatomy. I wouldn't be surprised if their chemical composition is very similar which means we might taste similar.

Friday

Quote from: dalebert on August 13, 2009, 09:48 AM NHFT
Pigs are really close to humans in a lot of ways. Their internal organs are very similar and they're often used to teach people about human anatomy. I wouldn't be surprised if their chemical composition is very similar which means we might taste similar.

There's a Heinlein novel where humans are used as food beasts, and their meat is described as similar to greasy pork.

Moebius Tripp

I read somewhere that cannibals in New Guinea called human meat "longpig" or "slowpig" (slow 'cause they're easier to catch)

K. Darien Freeheart

I'm still laughing at this...

Pat K

Friday

Baconnaise   :Bacon_by_danniep:

Throughout history there have been many legendary couplings - peanut butter & chocolate, oatmeal & raisins, Antony & Cleopatra. Each of these pairings is magnificent in their own right. None of these can stand up to the truly glorious union between bacon and mayonnaise. Baconnaise, as this mana from the heavens is called, goes well on everything from sandwiches to french fries. You could even combine it with one of the other legendary pairings! Well, maybe not Tony and Cleo. BUT! Baconnaise mixed with chocolate and peanut butter has to be good... right?

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Friday on November 14, 2009, 08:19 AM NHFT

"Vegetarian and Kosher friendly."

Artificial bacon anyone?!?!

Friday

Quote from: Pat McCotter on November 14, 2009, 10:48 AM NHFT

Oh God, I am so embarrassed.   :-[  As penance, I will eat 10 pieces of bacon.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat McCotter on November 14, 2009, 10:48 AM NHFT

As long as it is still at least 99% Sodium, Nitrates and some form of fat like thing that tastes smoked.

porcupine kate

I had really tasty pizza last night.  Bacon,  :Bacon_by_danniep: chicken and garlic.  It was a white pizza and it delicious.