• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

greetings & salutations

Started by MamaChelle, August 18, 2008, 11:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaChelle

Hi all... Just found out about this forum on the FSP boards, figured I'd come have a look. My S.O. & I are planning to move to Manchester next month, we're really looking forward to it! We're kinda in the boonies in MA, and I don't drive, so I am looking forward to living somewhere that I can get around easily with my bike and my feet, and be around people - this hermit crap is for the birds. It was cool for a while, but I've done my time in solitary and can't wait to be in a community again.
I plan to look into art modeling at the NH Institute of Art. I have 4 years of experience modeling at art schools in Philadelphia, and I miss it! I'm an artist myself, so it's always a good experience being around other creative folks and exchanging inspirations & techniques.
Well, I could go on and on, but I'll spare you all... We'll be up there sooner than later. :)
Cheers!

Kat Kanning

MamaChelle

J’raxis 270145

Welcome! Post your move-in date on the calendar and people will show up to help out.

MamaChelle

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 18, 2008, 01:04 PM NHFT
Welcome! Post your move-in date on the calendar and people will show up to help out.

Thanks, as soon as I know our move in date, I will post it. We're coming up in about 2 weeks to check out some places, hopefully we can find a place we can move into asap.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: MamaChelle on August 18, 2008, 01:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 18, 2008, 01:04 PM NHFT

Thanks, as soon as I know our move in date, I will post it. We're coming up in about 2 weeks to check out some places, hopefully we can find a place we can move into asap.

If your visit overlaps a Tuesday, don't forget to stop by Taproom Tuesday for a while and meet everyone already here. (Or if it overlaps Saturday, 2008-09-06, stop by the monthly Merrimack Valley Porcupines meeting at the same place at 11:00.)

Puke

Glad to have you and your S.O.
Welcome home.

MamaChelle

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 18, 2008, 01:26 PM NHFT

If your visit overlaps a Tuesday, don't forget to stop by Taproom Tuesday for a while and meet everyone already here. (Or if it overlaps Saturday, 2008-09-06, stop by the monthly Merrimack Valley Porcupines meeting at the same place at 11:00.)

Will Do! I know Joe is already looking forward to visiting the Taproom, he's a beer nerd :)

MamaChelle

Quote from: Puke on August 18, 2008, 02:55 PM NHFT
Glad to have you and your S.O.
Welcome home.

Thanks, we can't wait :D

Pat K

dalebert

MamaChelle

Quote from: Pat K on August 18, 2008, 04:41 PM NHFT
Hello and welcome.

Beer nerd?

Yeah, didn't mean it to be derogatory of course. He's a connoisseur of brews, I guess you could say. He's a homebrewer, also.

Pat K

Ah o-k, them Beer drinkers is good folks.  ;D

MamaChelle

Quote from: Pat K on August 18, 2008, 04:48 PM NHFT
Ah o-k, them Beer drinkers is good folks.  ;D

Agreed... I indulge occasionally, I'm more of a coffee and buds gal, myself... But I do like a good brew now and then!

Russell Kanning

cool maybe i will c u sometime