• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Ladies at Tooky Mills Pub, Hillsborough

Started by Kat Kanning, August 05, 2005, 08:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

The Liberty Ladies are getting together for food/fun at Tooky Mills Pub on August 16th, 6:30 pm in Hillsborough.
http://www.tookymillspub.com/

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

AlanM

Quote from: KBCraig on August 18, 2005, 08:55 AM NHFT
Margot really needs to take some happy pills. ;)

I don't understand why she never smiles.  ???

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on August 05, 2005, 08:30 AM NHFT
The Liberty Ladies are getting together for food/fun at Tooky Mills Pub on August 16th, 6:30 pm in Hillsborough.
http://www.tookymillspub.com/

Now I want to know, where was the lovely Kat in this photo? :-)

Kat Kanning

Margot Keyes

;DHappy pills - funny!

We were all laughing at not only the guys trying to pick us up in this small-town bar (I swear they never saw women before or something...and then of course CATHERINE walked and knocked them all unconcious....) :P AND we were trying to figure out WHAT these silly wooden things were. Oh well, we did have fun - but also got alot of topics covered and discussed our first possibiities for activism/community service type of activities.

Thanks for a fun evening and NEXT TIME Kat needs to be IN the photo!

Margot "my code-name is SUNSHINE for a reason" Keyes

KBCraig

Quote from: Margot Keyes on August 21, 2005, 11:20 AM NHFT
:P AND we were trying to figure out WHAT these silly wooden things were.

Did you ever figure out that they're spindles from looms or textile miles?

I refrained from speculating that the mirth was from making phallic comparisons.  ;D

Kevin

CNHT

Quote from: Scott Roth on August 21, 2005, 01:23 PM NHFT
There aren't many ladies of your caliber in Hillsboro.? Just alot of old drunks and divorcees... ::)

The men, those who still have their teeth, wouldn't know what to do with you gals anyway!