• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Late is better than never...

Started by doobie, August 18, 2008, 04:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

I don't think I ever posted here, so....better late than never.....

I moved to NH in Feb..  I bought a house in Dunbarton in June.  Absolutely love NH, hate driving so far to my job (1hr10m on a good day).  I applied for an internal job up in Nashua last week; hopefully I'm a good fit and will get it.

I'm a hermit by nature, but come out for playing with guns, knifes, good food, and geeks (not necessarily in that order)

/Doobie

Pat K

Raineyrocks

Quote from: doobie on August 18, 2008, 04:26 PM NHFT
I don't think I ever posted here, so....better late than never.....

I moved to NH in Feb..  I bought a house in Dunbarton in June.  Absolutely love NH, hate driving so far to my job (1hr10m on a good day).  I applied for an internal job up in Nashua last week; hopefully I'm a good fit and will get it.

I'm a hermit by nature, but come out for playing with guns, knifes, good food, and geeks (not necessarily in that order)

/Doobie

Hi stranger! ;D   I think it's funny that you've been posting for awhile now and your on this thread today!

Kat Kanning