• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I got kicked out of the government

Started by Kat Kanning, August 20, 2008, 01:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Keene kicked me off their voter rolls. Can you believe the nerve of those people!?!  ;D

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 20, 2008, 01:13 PM NHFT
Keene kicked me off their voter rolls. Can you believe the nerve of those people!?!  ;D

Congratulations, now you don't exist! :)

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Sure, but they won't do it that way.  They kicked me off when I publicized that I was going to sell my vote to the highest bidder.  :)  They wouldn't remove Russell and I when I asked.

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 23, 2008, 03:59 AM NHFT
Sure, but they won't do it that way.  They kicked me off when I publicized that I was going to sell my vote to the highest bidder.  :)  They wouldn't remove Russell and I when I asked.

How about Russell? Did they take him off? No? Well, just put his vote up on eBay. :)

Kat Kanning

Nope, Russell's still a registered voter in Keene. 

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 23, 2008, 06:27 AM NHFT

When does the bidding start? ;D

Lloyd Danforth

He could take an ad out in the sentinel.  Offer to sell his vote for say...........a cup of coffee!

Kat Kanning

J’raxis 270145

Perhaps he could register in Grafton at his legal residence there, which will force Keene to remove him. I'm sure Grafton's supervisor of the checklist would be more coöperative at subsequently removing him than the Keene people are being. ;D

Pat K

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 23, 2008, 08:26 AM NHFT

Perhaps he could register in Grafton at his legal residence there, which will force Keene to remove him. I'm sure Grafton's supervisor of the checklist would be more coöperative at subsequently removing him than the Keene people are being. ;D

I don't know I heard that Grafton checklist guy is
pretty crotchety.

Kat Kanning

AntonLee

I was going to type something witty about how I said I was planning on selling my vote on the FTL page but I lost my train of thought with the McCain ad above

bleh

:dontknow: :dontknow: :bs: :bs: ::lloyds::

Jim Johnson

That's a Minnesota State law... we'll have to ask one of the Law Nerds if Russell's vote sale impacts youth in Minnesota and can therefore be prosecuted under vacuous and sundry child protection laws.