• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Incident that happened on 8/25/08 need advice/help *updates 7/07/09*

Started by leetninja, August 25, 2008, 09:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leetninja

just saw it on news 9.  looks like the people they were interviewing were from the other side of the lake.  still pretty close.  still possible that it was related.  who knows.  maybe so maybe not.  time will tell maybe

Pat McCotter

"After a 911 dispatcher recommended she seek assistance, Lopez said his neighbor knocked on his door for help."

Did the dispatcher dispatch the police at this time?!

Body found in Salem SUV
By DERRICK PERKINS
Union Leader Correspondent

SALEM – State authorities are investigating the death of an unidentified man after his body was discovered in an SUV parked in a North Main Street driveway early yesterday afternoon.

Describing the death as "untimely," Assistant Senior Attorney General Jane Young said authorities would know more following an autopsy today in Concord.

His death is under investigation by the state Attorney General's Office and the State Police Major Crimes Unit.

Authorities are withholding the man's identity until his next of kin are contacted, Young said. She could not say the exact time the body was discovered or who had alerted authorities.

Isaac Lopez, a neighbor, said the owner of the home at 101 North Main St. had come outside to take her daughter to school about 11:20 a.m. when she found the body slumped over in the passenger seat.

After a 911 dispatcher recommended she seek assistance, Lopez said his neighbor knocked on his door for help.

According to Lopez, the unidentified white man did not live at the residence and was not known to the owner of the vehicle. He said the vehicle's owner had told him that the SUV had been left unlocked overnight.

Lopez, who said he originally thought the man was sleeping, described him as a young man in his late 20s with short hair. He was wearing a sweater top and a jacket.

Bill St. Clair

Quote from: leetninja on September 25, 2008, 04:33 PM NHFT
Do the math here.  Leaves me wondering "Am I next?"

Not if you pay attention and carry your sidearm with you always and everywhere, and use it if necessary. Part of me hopes it IS necessary, though I won't wish that grief on you. Instead of giving you the medal you'd deserve, the cops would arrest you and take your gun away. Hopefully, the grand jury would refuse to indict, but you never know. In the meantime, there might be other vengeful perps from whom you would then be unable to properly defend yourself. But maybe you'll get lucky, and a witness will come forward who can put these cretins in jail.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: leetninja on September 17, 2008, 12:10 PM NHFT
well they dont want "us" to do anything about it or "police" our own neighborghood and towns etc but it is their "job" to arrest and charge criminals. 
their job is to pretend to protect you while they actually protect the interests of the powerful ruling class that pays their salary.
You might be surprised the reaction you get from wrongdoers when you don't threaten them with government or other force.

KBCraig

Quote from: leetninja on September 29, 2008, 01:13 PM NHFT
http://www.eagletribune.com/punewsnh/local_story_270222628.html

So, what about the address mix-up? That's not your neighborhood. Or is their reporting about the location as accurate as their reporting about the victim? (Comments say he was 35, not 45 as stated in the article.)

leetninja

Quote from: KBCraig on September 30, 2008, 11:52 AM NHFT
http://www.eagletribune.com/punewsnh/local_story_270222628.html

So, what about the address mix-up? That's not your neighborhood. Or is their reporting about the location as accurate as their reporting about the victim? (Comments say he was 35, not 45 as stated in the article.)

A couple neighbors said that the vehicle was on Shore drive at north main street.  Either way I know he lived on the other side of the lake and it wasnt his car that he was found in.  I think people may be slightly confused but where he was found in the car is not very far from me at all and is definitely a bikeable distance which is the chosen mode of transportation up here by the kids.  I still am not sure what to make of it.  It is verified that the kids that had problems with me, not only had problems with Murph but also had problems with various clerks at Kev's Country Store.  Go figure ... police are just calling it "untimely" ... murph had no medical issues that any of us are aware of ... there was a trail of blood ... i guess its time for that elementary math lesson and maybe the more advanced LOGIC lesson ...

leetninja

they havent done much besides trespass now - cops are worthless and do nothing about it - a couple officers seem to want to nab them but the kids are getting smarter now that they know they are being watched - apparently they had nothing better to do the other day but steal my trailer plate.  if anyone sees a mass trailer plate being user P1509 feel free to call the police and have them arrested ...

shyfrog

A little late in the season now for that open carry BBQ at your place now :(

leetninja

l as i feared ll year things have already started back up as the school year comes closer to an end.  School vacation week = punks back in action.

Didn't take long. 

Will probably continue to spiral downward.

I will not be updating on this forum - technically I am still "accidentally" IP banned. 

For those interested please feel free to take a look here: https://www.nhteaparty.org/index.php/topic,1750.0.html

Ogre

leetninja

more updates in the other thread but the big ones are:

last night at about 1145pm they drove by in their new POS car and tossed lit a quarter stick off on the beach blowing a 3 foot crater into the area

the cop that is being a giant asshole i dug a little dirt on.  looks to be a real piece of shit
http://www.doj.nh.gov/publications/nreleases2003/022803.html 

41mag

Quote from: leetninja on July 07, 2009, 11:09 AM NHFT
the cop that is being a giant asshole i dug a little dirt on.  looks to be a real piece of shit
http://www.doj.nh.gov/publications/nreleases2003/022803.html 

QuoteOfr. Childs' service weapon discharged as his arm struck the suspect's car. The bullet struck Det. Oliveri in the shoulder.
That's why your not supposed to keep the finger on the trigger.    ::)
As a review:

• ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED.
  • NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY.
  • KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET.
  • BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET.

leetninja

2 females and 5 males.  males decided it was a great idea to steal the bikinis of the females it seems.  possibly more since one of the girls screamed "HEP! HELP! HE IS TRYING TO RAPE HER!!! HELLLLLPPP!!!" at which point the police were called ... AGAIN ... call placed at 8:17pm ... lets see how long it takes for them to respond to the rape call ...