• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Incident that happened on 8/25/08 need advice/help *updates 7/07/09*

Started by leetninja, August 25, 2008, 09:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leetninja

8:36 pm on my clock right now.  3 minutes before the kop pulled up, someone in a red car pulled up, got the girls from the beach, and tried to drive away.  the kop said something about "someone called saying that the girls were being harassed" the mother said loudly "THAT IS RIDICULOUS I NEED TO GO NOW" and the cop just let her.

Hard work I guess being a Kop?  I mean, girl screaming rape, I guess that isnt a big deal to Salem PD ...

GulfTangoSierra

WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE!!!!!

This guy, in a dangerous situation, hasn't posted in over a year, & NONE OF YOU make so much as a peep to ask what happened???

At least 1 of you said you had his back, yet this guy might be dead now - WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU.

If you're not going to get off you a** & help, don't give people the impression you will!

MaineShark

Quote from: GulfTangoSierra on September 02, 2010, 01:14 PM NHFTWHAT THE HELL PEOPLE!!!!!

This guy, in a dangerous situation, hasn't posted in over a year, & NONE OF YOU make so much as a peep to ask what happened???

At least 1 of you said you had his back, yet this guy might be dead now - WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU.

If you're not going to get off you a** & help, don't give people the impression you will!

Actually, he's posted many times since then... http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1960

Joe

leetninja

Well this thread is back from the dead.  Cool.

Thanks for the concern GulfTangoSierra.  It has been a challenge living here at my house to say the least. 

To be honest, I quit updating the thread basically because it seemed like no one really cared.  I didn't want to bother anyone.  There has been a massive amount of BS around here that continues to this day.  Break ins, assault and battery, criminal threatening with a firearm, and arson to outline a few.  I can recount pretty much any incident but like I said ... I gave up ...

I just drop in every once in a while and lurk more or less. 

Cheers!