• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Incident that happened on 8/25/08 need advice/help *updates 7/07/09*

Started by leetninja, August 25, 2008, 09:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leetninja

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 27, 2008, 07:22 AM NHFT
I wouldn't recommend cops or lawyers. But then I also wouldn't recommend yelling at kids on bikes. Maybe you should be going at this a different way. But I may be wrong.
I hope things get better soon.

I wasn't just yelling at kids on bikes.  I was actually not raising my voice at all.  I am a very calm and laid back person.  I saw them throwing smashing etc and asked them what they were doing.  One kid had a lighter in one hand and a gas can in the other.  C'mon really what should i have done?  The police take 45 minutes or more to respond.

leetninja

Quote from: DadaOrwell on August 27, 2008, 03:28 PM NHFT
at least call 413 0411 and get an audio recording

What is this number?  I assume a 603 area code?

leetninja

A house was burned down today just down the street from me.  I came home to fire trucks and police around the corner from my home.  Kids were seen in the area and yard of the house, and then it was on fire.  It is across from where the kid that had jumped the fence and had the gas can and lighter in his hands lives.  He has been reported as fleeing the area after the fire on his bike and then returning at the same moment his grandmother did.  She got him in the car and left.  He and his friends skipped school today from what people are saying around here.  No arrests.  Still learning more as it develops.

DigitalWarrior

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: leetninja on August 27, 2008, 05:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on August 27, 2008, 01:01 AM NHFT
And, leet, you should call Evan Nappen.

A lawer in NJ?  I am in NH  :-\

Evan is the director of Pro-Gun New Hampshire.

Quote from: leetninja on August 27, 2008, 05:33 PM NHFT
at least call 413 0411 and get an audio recording

What is this number?  I assume a 603 area code?

That's Porc411.

but always inform everyone around that audio recording is in progress, otherwise you could open yourself to wiretapping charges.   

Indeed. Read RSA 570-A for the details about this.

Dave Ridley

does any one else have a cam leet can borrow ?  i have one i think but wont have my hands on it until thursday or so.

guy

Devil's advocate: could it be that leet is having us on?  A lot doesn't add up.  The police at once seem to want to get these punks, then take forever to respond and do nothing?  If the situation is as described, I wouldn't waste time posting on the internet, I'd be contacting a lawyer ASAP, and I wouldn't confront anyone yelling at my house saying "I'm going to kill you."

My dog ate my camera?

Frankly, I find it hard to believe that any 911 call in southern NH would be responded to in more than 3 or 4 minutes tops.

Has anyone seen anything in the news or elsewhere besides this forum about a house being burnt down today by an arsenist in Salem?

FTL_Ian

Notanumber

Please, please, please, stop talking, stop typing, stop giving your neighbors advice on guns, stop trying to interpret the law yourself, and stop POSTING SHIT ON THE INTERNET THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU IN COURT.  Pick up the phone, call a lawyer, make arrangements to pay him, explain what is going on in detail, and let him help you chart a course of action that helps ensure your physical safety and legal freedom.

Call him now.  You are on relatively dangerous situation, and you dont even know where all the dangers are.  You are trying to thread a needle, and you are using a hammer.

Pick up the phone.  Dial it. 

error

DigitalWarrior

I already covered how I am a security guy right?  I called Salem fire and they said there was a house fire yesterday.  I plan on calling the police and asking if I can see the criminal reports...  Public records :)

Digital "Trust, but Verify" Warrior

PS

Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyer

mvpel

Quote from: guy on August 27, 2008, 09:29 PM NHFT
Devil's advocate: could it be that leet is having us on?  A lot doesn't add up.  The police at once seem to want to get these punks, then take forever to respond and do nothing?  If the situation is as described, I wouldn't waste time posting on the internet, I'd be contacting a lawyer ASAP, and I wouldn't confront anyone yelling at my house saying "I'm going to kill you."

What, you think that the cops everywhere are paragons of virtue and professionalism and would never, ever harass or upbraid someone for carrying or using a defensive sidearm, and always rush to the aid of anyone who calls, regardless of whatever else they might be involved in?  Or that all people everywhere react perfectly logically, never emotionally, when confronted with threatening situations?

Don't be a dick, Guy.  Leet deserves the benefit of the doubt far more than the Salem Police Department ever would.

Russell Kanning

I guess u will have 2 experience it your way.

I agree with mvpel.

I don't c how using more force (lawyers + gov) will help ... he has threatened with a gun ... argued and swore with the punks ... called and discussed things with the cops ... and he doesn't feel safer .... and many of you rightly worry about his situation.

This doesn't seem like a safe road to travel. I hope it goes well for you anyways though. :)

Josh

I too wish you the best, leet.
Maybe a dozen lawn chairs, complete with open-carrying free staters, would make the little bastards think twice about hanging around there.
Who knows, it could have even saved someone's house.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: leetninja on August 27, 2008, 05:36 PM NHFT
A house was burned down today just down the street from me. 

Quick phone call to the Fire Dept can verify this claim.