• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Incident that happened on 8/25/08 need advice/help *updates 7/07/09*

Started by leetninja, August 25, 2008, 09:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leetninja

lawyers circumvent the system.  they know the way around things, and they get their clients off the hook.  if they were servants of the court they would not defend anyone, they wouldnt get murderers off the hook, and they would just basically be like a cop and bury you as much as they could.  when you tell a lawyer that you committed a crime they will then get you out of a conviction. 

granted some are servants and will not defend and will divulge private and/or privileged information.  there is always "that guy" that will be like the majority of the cops now-a-days. more often than not from what i have seen and from what i know personally lawyers are there to help the client NOT the system.

personally i studied criminal justice down in MA because I had every intention of becoming a lawyer - i wasnt doing it to be a slave to a system - i was doing it to rebel against it and the ludicrous and asinine "standards, laws, rules and morals" that it expects everyone to adhere to.  I was doing it to be a freedom fighter more than a slave - i HATE the system and i hate what it does to people and that is why I was doing it. 

I think a lot of us need to get a grip on some reality here.  As much as the system can suck - we are stuck with it and we have to work within it.  Unless it changes. 

There used to be a time that people around my grandfather's age seem to remember; when police were there to keep order, protect, serve, and did the right thing for the good people.  Things have obviously changed.  Corruption, favoritism, lazyness, powertrips, and egomaniacs running around stealing and violating people's rights.   

There are always the good, the bad, and the middle for most anything but in this case - people.  whether firemen, police officers, judges, lawyers, citizens, military, or just the average joe at his nine to five job.  People no matter what they are or what they do, vary on their moral responsibility and their ethics and the outlook they have towards their fellow man.  It varies.  Some people know what the right thing is and follow that guiding light so to speak.  Others disregard it and do what is best for them and potentially the people they know.  Even when those people are wrong and potentially wrong to breaking laws.

The biggest problem is that people will sit around, whining, moaning, and complaining but not really do anything about it.  When they do - they get caught in the system.  What do we do to fix it?  Revolution?  Maybe that is what this country truly needs.  Each day that goes by, the stories i read, the things happening to others, and now the more that happens to me the more i think "yea, maybe we do need a revolution" but ... who would stand behind that?  who would stand with that idea?  people like john hancock and thomas jefferson dont seem to be around ...

In these past few weeks, i have seen "good" cops and "bad" cops.  I dont think it is always an act.  I dont think every officer is always trying to get the good guy like me.  I dont trust them just the same but I still can not bring myself to truly believe that every cop is just after me instead of the bad guys.  Do I think that there are cops that ARE after me or you or whoever they can bring down and nail on whatever charges they can trump up?  ABSOLUTELY!  Those cops are usually the ones that are just sick of their job and the daily grind and are just pricks in general.  They are the cops that should not be cops.  They disgrace what it is to be an officer.   

I know that there are good cops.  How?  Because I happen to be close enough with friends and friends of family who happen to be officers.  I know how they think, and I know that the ones I know arent the type that will go after the good guys like what almost happened to me.  The ones I know would have arrested those kids for attempted arson, assault, criminal trespassing and malicious damage of private property amongst other things. 

I have no explanation for salem pd or their lack of caring other than this is obviously how they have been long before i came along.  they were allowed to get away with it, and now they need to be corrected.  Like a dog that is allowed to chew everything for 6 years and then all of a sudden you tell him to stop.   Training is needed.  Retraining is needed.  Cuts need to be made for the non-conformists.

Things need to be fixed - "everyone" knows that things need to be fixed - "everyone" needs to make that fix happen.  Therein lies the problem.

MaineShark

Quote from: leetninja on September 18, 2008, 06:49 PM NHFTlawyers circumvent the system.  they know the way around things, and they get their clients off the hook.  if they were servants of the court they would not defend anyone, they wouldnt get murderers off the hook, and they would just basically be like a cop and bury you as much as they could.  when you tell a lawyer that you committed a crime they will then get you out of a conviction.

Playing by the rules to get you acquitted is not "circumventing the system."

It's still playing by the rules.  If the rules say they cannot do something, they won't do it, regardless of whether it is right or wrong.  Just ask a lawyer about jury nullification, if you think they work for you.

Quote from: leetninja on September 18, 2008, 06:49 PM NHFTI think a lot of us need to get a grip on some reality here.  As much as the system can suck - we are stuck with it and we have to work within it.

Why do we?  There are quite a number of "out of system" activists here in NH.

Quote from: leetninja on September 18, 2008, 06:49 PM NHFTThere used to be a time that people around my grandfather's age seem to remember; when police were there to keep order, protect, serve, and did the right thing for the good people.  Things have obviously changed.  Corruption, favoritism, lazyness, powertrips, and egomaniacs running around stealing and violating people's rights.

That's called the "grass was greener" fallacy.  Folks tend to look upon the past through rose-colored glasses.  It wasn't appreciably better.

Quote from: leetninja on September 18, 2008, 06:49 PM NHFTIn these past few weeks, i have seen "good" cops and "bad" cops.  I dont think it is always an act.  I dont think every officer is always trying to get the good guy like me.  I dont trust them just the same but I still can not bring myself to truly believe that every cop is just after me instead of the bad guys.  Do I think that there are cops that ARE after me or you or whoever they can bring down and nail on whatever charges they can trump up?  ABSOLUTELY!  Those cops are usually the ones that are just sick of their job and the daily grind and are just pricks in general.  They are the cops that should not be cops.  They disgrace what it is to be an officer.

Going around attacking folks who have harmed no one is a disgraceful thing to do.  Some do it more than others.  Some do it less.  None don't do it at all.  Cops come in "bad" and "worse."

Joe

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: leetninja on September 18, 2008, 06:49 PM NHFT
I think a lot of us need to get a grip on some reality here.  As much as the system can suck - we are stuck with it and we have to work within it.  Unless it changes. 

Or unless we work to change it, which is what most of us who think the system sucks are doing.

leetninja

dont take it the wrong way people - i am all for fighting the BS system and its BS rules - i truly believe things should change - and fast ...

Dave Ridley

thought you guys might want to know leet here has gone out of his way to return the old camera I lent him a couple weeks back, and has just donated some blank videotapes to the ridley report.

grasshopper

I am so glad you finnaly got a safe, they know where your guns are and it was only a matter of time before thay went after it.
  I'm with the other guy here, I'd of taken care of this myself for the first few weeks.  We can disscuss how later.

grasshopper

PEOPLE ASK WHY??

My old grandpa said to me son,' there comes a time in every mans life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin'.

I don't carry a gun to kill people.
I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people.
I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy.
I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police Protection is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves.
Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'.

..author unknown

grolled

Quote from: grasshopper on September 24, 2008, 10:11 AM NHFT
PEOPLE ASK WHY??

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

Don't ever forget that......there is evil in the world.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 18, 2008, 09:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: leetninja on September 18, 2008, 06:49 PM NHFT

Or unless we work to change it, which is what most of us who think the system sucks are doing.

:occasion14:

MaineShark

Quote from: grasshopper on September 24, 2008, 10:11 AM NHFTPersonally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'.

Personally, I'm perfectly capable of taking or giving an "ass whoppin'," but that wouldn't discourage me from carrying a gun.

I carry a gun because I'm civilized.  Guns require mental skill to operate, rather than brute physical force.  I choose a method of self-defense based upon mental prowess rather than physical brutality, not because I'm incapable of physical brutality (hell, I drag boilers around for a living), but because I've made a conscious decision to take a civilized path.

The old saying goes that an armed society is a polite society.  Those who do not understand these things assume that we're all civilized toward each other because we are fearful of being attacked by the armed individuals around us.  That's not even close to the case.  We aren't civilized because we are armed.  We are armed because we are civilized.

Joe

KBCraig

Pat McCotter

MaineShark

Quote from: Pat McCotter on September 25, 2008, 02:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on September 25, 2008, 08:55 AM NHFTThe old saying goes that an armed society is a police polite society.
Oops! FTFY. ;D

Heh.  Oops, indeed.  There was another paragraph that I wrote, but removed before posting because it was just preaching to the choir.  Apparently, I missed a word.

Thanks for catching it.  I went back and fixed it for future readers.

Joe

leetninja

potentially homicide now.

http://www.wmur.com/news/17557688/detail.html

This was down the street from where I live according to my neighbors.  That means on Shore Drive NOT on North Main street.  I do not know 100% who the deceased is but the roomer is that he had problems with these kids as well.  He was beaten to death is what people are saying.  The body was found in a vehicle when a mother was taking her child to the bus stop/school from what i am being told NOT at "around noon" like the article says which is what the police are telling the media. 

Do the math here.  Leaves me wondering "Am I next?"