• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Concord Gun Show 8/30 - 8/31

Started by Friday, August 25, 2008, 09:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Romak

Grasshopper if you enjoy heavily armed peaceful people when are you going to get your arse up this way to introduce you to some folks. I think you'll think you died and went to heaven when you see what we shoot. Hey on another note I just go my first tattoo brother thought you might like it. Got it at the top of my back, crossed AR15s with the second amendment written underneath it in quill. Was going to go with it written on the parchment paper they used to make it look better but the 2 hours of pain was enough for this time. Went to Hampton with the family this weekend and got tons of positive responses. I waited so long to get one because I wanted one Id never tire of. How about some ideas as to what to add to it underneath scoob?

Friday

Quote from: Ron Helwig on September 03, 2008, 06:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on September 02, 2008, 06:58 PM NHFT
I got a Smith & Wesson 9mm and a lockable carrying case for $315.00

So when are you coming to church?
We'll see.  There's the first meetup of the Nashua Porcs this Sunday.  I also need to figure out which way the bullets go in and stuph.    :blush:

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Friday on September 03, 2008, 08:53 PM NHFT
  I also need to figure out which way the bullets go in and stuph.    :blush:

Not at yourself for one thing. :P

dalebert

I also need to figure out which way the bullets go in and stuph.    :blush:

That's what church is for!

Pat McCotter

We'll see.  There's the first meetup of the Nashua Porcs this Sunday.  I also need to figure out which way the bullets go in and stuph.    :blush:

I went to Wilson Hill Pistol Club for the NRA Basic Pistol course given by Tony Lekas. Great for first timers.

Friday

Quote from: Pat McCotter on September 04, 2008, 01:48 AM NHFT

I went to Wilson Hill Pistol Club for the NRA Basic Pistol course given by Tony Lekas. Great for first timers.
Yep, I've taken Tony's course.  But it was two years ago.  My brain is very, very full of educatin' and random factoids, most of it completely useless; if I don't make use of new skills, they don't get a chance to form a new groove and stick.

dalebert

Quote from: Friday on September 04, 2008, 05:35 AM NHFT
if I don't make use of new skills, they don't get a chance to form a new groove and stick.

Church, church, church! Come on you heathen!  ;D

Puke

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 03, 2008, 05:59 AM NHFT
Looks like somebody took a big chunk out of the middle.

That's the silver barrel against the white background.

Romak

When are you all going to get some real guns? :)

grasshopper

Me Jr, and my other buddy are collecting t4130 tubing for a receiver, the same for the bolt and we can get .50 cal barrels at sarco to make a .50.  I don't have the cake to buy an AR.50 YET.
  I have to learn to shoot the poodle shooters I have ::)

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Romak on September 04, 2008, 05:53 PM NHFT
When are you all going to get some real guns? :)

What are those? Non-squirt guns?

41mag

grasshopper

Ya, I guess .50 calliber rifles are a bit more  deadly than squirt guns, I like squirt guns though, fill em with Vodka and Tang and THEN go shooting .50 calliber rifles at birds in trees. ::)  I like to guess where the bullets are landing.......... ::) (just kidding, I don't like tang)