• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Concord Gun Show 8/30 - 8/31

Started by Friday, August 25, 2008, 09:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

I heard some people are planning to attend. 

Where: Everett Ice Arena,  I-93 exit 14 to Loudon Rd
When: Saturday 9 to 5, Sunday 9 to 2
Cost: Adults $7.00, children under 12 free

http://dipromo.com/nh/concord.php

Sure sounds dangerous, having all those guns on the ice!!   :o

JJ

Guns on ice and free admission for kids made me think of this =

Iron Maiden - Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoE6JVRPcTM

error

Porcupine_in_MA

Jeremy, are you still coming with us to this?

J’raxis 270145

doobie

Uggg, I gotta buy a new car....can I buy some new toys now or should I hold off?

Romak

Get there early all the good stuff is gone first thing. Last show they had I had never seen so many people show up for and Ive been going there for about 10 years. Seems as though people dont really like their options come November and people are getting prepared for anything.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Romak on August 29, 2008, 08:37 AM NHFT
Get there early all the good stuff is gone first thing. Last show they had I had never seen so many people show up for and Ive been going there for about 10 years. Seems as though people dont really like their options come November and people are getting prepared for anything.

There'll be one more chance before November, in Manchester.

doobie

I'll be there Saturday morning....with a mostly empty wallet...  I bought a new car and 1/4 cow.  Now I need ammo to protect them :)

Friday

Quote from: doobie on August 29, 2008, 06:16 PM NHFT
I'll be there Saturday morning....with a mostly empty wallet...  I bought a new car and 1/4 cow.  Now I need ammo to protect them :)
1/4 cow??  You mean, like, a cow-share? 

That reminds me, I've been meaning to start a cow thread...

doobie

Quote from: Friday on August 29, 2008, 08:09 PM NHFT

Well, no not a cow-share, well maybe sorta, but I bought the 1/4 post-butchering.  I live near a farm and I tried their steak...and tried the same cut of beef from a grocery store in a blind taste test...no comparison.  I'll pay the extra $1/lb for real beef without dye, and whatever hormones they feed them in bulk for something that *tastes* proper.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: doobie on August 29, 2008, 08:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on August 29, 2008, 08:09 PM NHFT

Well, no not a cow-share, well maybe sorta, but I bought the 1/4 post-butchering.  I live near a farm and I tried their steak...and tried the same cut of beef from a grocery store in a blind taste test...no comparison.  I'll pay the extra $1/lb for real beef without dye, and whatever hormones they feed them in bulk for something that *tastes* proper.

Probably grass-fed rather than corn-fed. That would give a different taste.

Friday

I don't wish to ALARM anyone, but...  berzerkerbabe's got a gun.   :Dragon_Ball_emoticon_by_Wereg  :violent5:   :brave:

doobie

Quote from: Friday on August 31, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT
I don't wish to ALARM anyone, but...  berzerkerbabe's got a gun.   :Dragon_Ball_emoticon_by_Wereg  :violent5:   :brave:

I hope not at the Gun Show..unless there was actually something reasonably priced that I missed... or she was really good at haggling.