• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Complaint: who cares. I am a candidate for NH state senate

Started by sgtusmc, August 26, 2008, 06:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Complaint: who cares.    I am a candidate for NH state senate
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Complaints of criminal acts by government personal and no one cares.  People complain to me about my letters every day.  My letters are so well broadcast over the internet if any one could question a fact as not being the truth they would.  Editors claim my letters are to libelous to print or that they hurt people with good reputations.  If a government worker comet's a wrong it is our duty to correct it.  When the people in our government use the courts and power of their elected positions for revenge to stop free speech some one better be willing to speak out.  When a NH congress woman in DC can use federal powers to force a VA doctor to file false involuntary commitment orders against a disabled veteran to stop the veteran from writing letters to the editor, some thing is wrong.  When a U.S. congress woman can file false police reports to get a citizen arrested to stop free speech some thing is wrong.  When the VA in NH can stop a 100% disabled veteran's medical care for political self gain something is wrong.  When the director of the NH, VA can tell a 100% disabled veteran to commit suicide, the Boston Globe newspapers can send a letter telling a 100% disabled veteran to commit suicide, The NH governor can send the state police to tell a 100% disabled veteran to commit suicide something is wrong.  The American legion physically removed a 100% disabled veteran, life member from the Veteran's picnic at the legion, what is wrong?
   I have violated no laws, yet the newspapers and government have harmed my character in the public eye (violating our constitution) to destroy me.  Judge Fauver criminally violated the constitution to aid the Madbury NH selectmen's criminal acts of revenge against local Madbury NH residents.  This is a truthful statement which not one person disputes.  I present it to the NH supreme court and to cover up wrongs in the judicial branch they refused to hear it.  The NH government declared me a terrorist by taking words out of context in my letters to demonstrate to the public threatening letters.  The bogus charges were dropped.  After taking my freedom to demonstrate the power of the criminals I was trying to expose.  You notice the news papers did not print the terrorist letters just quoted words out of context. 
   I am running for NH State Senate.  The editors talk about the other candidates but refuse to inform the public of my opinion and views.  This effects every citizen in the U.S.  I was injured four times while I served in the U.S. Marine Corps.  Three are combat related.  I re-live the violent , in-human acts that I committed as a U.S. Marine every day.  I survived living in some of the most inhuman conditions to come back to this?  I survived as an American advisor on 8 convoys delivering surplus supplies to friendly camps deep in the bush of Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. I was captured, I killed with a bayonet and escaped to come back to this. While TAD to Vietnam I had a mortar blow up the out house that I left seconds earlier and a sniper's bullet pass with in inches of my head.     A free and fair election is what our military personal are giving their lives for.  I came back to a nation that does not want me. I came back to a nation that I do not belong. 
   The criminal acts by the VA, NH government and newspapers are in direct conflict with every thing I learned the United States of America stood for.  I would suggest everyone that reads this letters pass it on to others because if you do not your family could be next. 
Peter Macdonald Candidate for NH State Senate and a 100% disabled Veteran