• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Plymouth

Started by maulotaur, August 26, 2008, 12:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maulotaur

Is there anything going on in or around Plymouth?  I will be visiting this area next month and want to check it out.  I understand there are is also a no-zoning board town nearby.

-maulotaur

Kat Kanning

Looks like 4th Tuesday of the month they do 9/11 videos.

maulotaur

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 26, 2008, 05:59 PM NHFT
Looks like 4th Tuesday of the month they do 9/11 videos.

Who is 'they'?

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks and Jack.

joeyforpresident

No joke this time around.

My application has been sent to Plymouth State University. I'm mailing off a resume and a few newspaper clip files to local papers, and I end my lease on Feb. 15. I've already got the maps printed, the directions written and the plans in place: this time, I'm really coming. (I visited last year during spring break, but didn't travel north of Concord.)

I've been joining every Plymouth group I can find. Even created a new MySpace profile for NH: myspace.com/joeynh

Still hunting for a house/apartment/room/etc. though in the Plymouth area.

maulotaur

Quote from: joeyforpresident on November 24, 2008, 09:22 PM NHFT
Even created a new MySpace profile for NH: myspace.com/joeynh
Still hunting for a house/apartment/room/etc. though in the Plymouth area.

Hey so am I...nice area, but I am not sure there is much going on there.  Still looking for a housing solution though as the property taxes in NH killed my plan to buy own place anywhere in the state.

-maulotaur

AntonLee

some people like not much going on. . . I'd trade with you in a second.  Plus I'd be closer to my friend Joey.