• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

ride to Murphy's tonight?

Started by Mike Barskey, August 26, 2008, 01:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

It looks like the entire Ride Sharing forum is mine. All mine! Mwa-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhh (that was a diabolical laugh).

Can anyone give me a ride to and from Taproom Tuesday tonight? I'm in Derry. Thanks, in advance.

KBCraig

Mike Barskey

Yeah, I'm Mike in CA in Derry in NH. But I'm not in Murphy's - no ride.  :'(

I gotta change my handle, but "Mike" is kinda boring. Still working on it.

dalebert

Quote from: Mike in CA on August 26, 2008, 06:30 PM NHFT
Yeah, I'm Mike in CA in Derry in NH. But I'm not in Murphy's - no ride.  :'(

I gotta change my handle, but "Mike" is kinda boring. Still working on it.

Well at least you're close for the Seacoast socials on Weds. You can probably walk.

Mike Barskey

I found this, but it doesn't say where. And aren't you in Keene, now? Still going to go to Seacoast meetups?

I'm bummed about not getting a ride to Keene Sunday or Murphy's tonight, but next week I should have my car again.

dalebert

Quote from: Mike in CA on August 26, 2008, 08:25 PM NHFT
I found this, but it doesn't say where. And aren't you in Keene, now? Still going to go to Seacoast meetups?

No, and I didn't go much when I was there either. Derry is actually kind of far from Stratham where I lived.

I believe you have to join the Meetup group and you can get access to the details.

Kat Kanning

Mike Barskey

Woah! "Mike in NH?" You're blowing my mind! I see what you did there - changing the "CA" to "NH" - because I was in CA and now I'm in NH. It all comes together - it's just one of life's great circles.

Bah. I'm kidding. :) "Mike in NH" is, expectedly, as boring as "Mike in CA." I was hoping to come up with something more creative, but I've been boring so far, so I guess I'll continue to be boring.

dalebert

I used to be daleinla (Dale in L.A.) and I still have that for Yahoo. Use it for spam sometimes. Someone suggested I switch to daleinnh but then I could just end up in the same fix some day if I moved again. So now I'm Dalebert.

I guess you could be Mikebert. *shrug*

Mike Barskey

hehe. We could start a "...bert" family: people who have boring locale-based names that have moved to NH. :) Dalebert. Mikebert. Joebert. Amphibious-Rotini-Monsterbert. It might not work for someone named Burt, though.

toowm

The other Derry residents have the forum name "CathleeninNH" so it fits.

Russell Kanning

Mike Barskey

DerryMike? CarMike? Movin'Mike? PorcuMike?

meh

Kat Kanning

Brandon