• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

ride to Murphy's tonight?

Started by Mike Barskey, August 26, 2008, 01:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 11, 2008, 05:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on September 11, 2008, 12:00 AM NHFT
Oh good, I thought I was the only strange person

This is correct.

If you think that is correct= Your powers of
observation, suck.  ;D

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Ron Helwig on August 28, 2008, 07:26 AM NHFT
Mike In Your Head?

Reminds me of a joke. What do you call oral sex in a market anarchist community?

Head in your Anarchy!

Mike Barskey

Quote from: jaqeboy on September 10, 2008, 08:23 PM NHFT
Maybe try FreeRide next time, eh?
hint: password=free
I tried out eRideShare and their website pretty much sucks. Their interface is awkward to figure out, and and the site is feature-barren. Even the features that exist are extremely basic. There doesn't appear to be a way to edit your posts once you have made them. Hell, it's even difficult to view your posts after you make them.

It's a good idea, but poorly instituted. I'm surprised they get as many ride-sharing users as they say they do in some metro areas.

jaqeboy

You should tell them about how it works for you and how you think it can be improved. I think it's fairly new and developing.

Quote from: exCA Mike on September 18, 2008, 09:37 PM NHFT
I tried out eRideShare and their website pretty much sucks. Their interface is awkward to figure out, and and the site is feature-barren. Even the features that exist are extremely basic. There doesn't appear to be a way to edit your posts once you have made them. Hell, it's even difficult to view your posts after you make them.

It's a good idea, but poorly instituted. I'm surprised they get as many ride-sharing users as they say they do in some metro areas.

Russell Kanning

I had the exact same problems. I set up a couple of trips and had no access to them. I would have more luck with just shoving stuph onto craigslist

jaqeboy

Undoubtedly, there's a learning curve to using anything new. Did you sign in with a personal account? I believe you have to have a personal account to access some of the features, such as the internal email system. You have to have a personal account to set up a group account, for example. I'll see if I can add some notes regarding that to the front page of the group site to explain that.

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 19, 2008, 07:30 AM NHFT

I had the exact same problems. I set up a couple of trips and had no access to them. I would have more luck with just shoving stuph onto craigslist