• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sorry if I've been bitchy or "out of sorts" with anyone on the board lately!

Started by Raineyrocks, August 27, 2008, 10:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I was reading some of my own posts I made this week and a couple of them seem bitchy and confrontational, I think anyways. :-\

I've had tons of bad family stuff going on and it's getting worse.  I also have been trying to deal with some health issues too that I'm pretty scared about.  Most of you have been so nice and supportive everytime I've posted that I need advice for this and that, thank you.    :grouphug:

I'm trying to relax and get my sense of humor back and my upcoming trip to Vermont, (actually it's tomorrow), should get me back to my normal self.

I consider you my friends even though I haven't even met all of you! :)

Pat McCotter

Raineyrocks

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: raineyrocks on August 27, 2008, 10:22 AM NHFT
I was reading some of my own posts I made this week and a couple of them seem bitchy and confrontational, I think anyways. :-\

Don't worry about it. :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 27, 2008, 07:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on August 27, 2008, 10:22 AM NHFT

Don't worry about it. :D

Thanks! :)