• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fed endorsement of New Hampshire Free Press

Started by Kat Kanning, August 31, 2008, 09:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: lastlady on August 31, 2008, 04:28 PM NHFT
Are you going to appeal?
on what basis?

that it doesn't lead to criminal activities?
that those activities shouldn't be criminal?

maybe Ed will appeal ... he has the time :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Donald McFarlane on August 31, 2008, 08:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 31, 2008, 09:43 AM NHFT
The publication might facilitate criminal activities.

Ah.  I get it.  This is like "your rifle might run away and then its high capacity magazine might murder thirteen people".    :P
actually ... ours might actually work

I love the idea that the fed is worried that the presence of our paper in the Fed jail will lead to criminal activities that would not have occured otherwise. :)

BTW ... Kat will be sending it in another form, so Ed doesn't miss out on his subscription. 8)

I am thinking we will set up a sponsership for fundraising for our paper:

People can chipin each month to get the paper to Ed, Elaine, and their supporters in jail. Every month the paper gets rejected for whatever reason and we have to keep sending them in.

You can also give us a small amount each month if you want us to send these papers to other fed jail prisoners in other jails ... since they are so worried about it. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Josh on September 01, 2008, 06:32 AM NHFT
Quote from: John on September 01, 2008, 12:21 AM NHFT
It's just their jobs. It's just their jobs. It's just their jobs.

That excuse didn't work at Nuremberg, and it's not going to work here.

Kat, did that issue of the Free Press have instructions on making shanks out of toilet paper or something?
Read it for yourself ... it was the August edition. .... just normal anti-tyranny stuph

Kat Kanning

It's the 'Cops are thugs' articles that usually cause this  :D  One NH jail rejected that issue, too.

Puke

To paraphrase:

"We're sorry, this publication does not felate the state enough."

"Please waste your time attempting to get us to change our mind."

Kat Kanning

Oh my...that may have to be our new motto:  we do not felate the state.

John

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 01, 2008, 07:18 AM NHFT

Fellate...don't let the state steal your "l" either.   :o

Kat Kanning

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 01, 2008, 06:43 AM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on August 31, 2008, 04:28 PM NHFT
Are you going to appeal?
on what basis?

Maybe on trust?
Maybe you can trust an appeal to their judgment/"professionalism" to do what is right. I'm sure they know how to deal with appeals. They are (after all) the "professionals" who are just doing their jobs. Maybe leave all these questions to those "professionals?
I'm sure some "professional" court-jester in black robe can show you a/the way towards trusting the system. Just TRUST IN (the new) GOD (total government control.)  
They are (after all) the ones who have been trained in the ways of controlling the population - not us.
Who are we to question anything?

David

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 01, 2008, 07:18 AM NHFT
I love it.  A radical motto for a radical paper.   :D

Puke

Oddly enough my Mac spell checker doesn't recognize the word fellate.

I guess they don't want them naughty words spelled correctly.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 01, 2008, 07:58 AM NHFT
Thank you for the fellatio lessons, Becky.  ;D

The men in your lives will know the difference between spelling lessons and Fellatio lessons.

keith in RI

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on August 31, 2008, 07:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on August 31, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT
The feds who are reading this set their consciences aside when they show up at work in the morning.

"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature.' He may not have one."   --Robert A. Heinlein

one of the lawyers involved in the browns supporters trial once told me that what we were trying to do seemed a lot like walking up to the "king" and demanding that he take his crown off and admit that he has no power, and he said that is crazy to think it will ever work even if we are right..... i said we hope to appeal to the judges humanity and he said the judge probably doesnt have any because if he did he would have quit the job long ago, or not taken it in the first place.
   funny how some people can do such horrible things to people and then go home at night and feel like they are still on the "good" side because they justify what they did all day.

also everything that gets sent to ed is sent to the terrorism unit of the fbi out of west virginia. it may have been on their recommendation the paper was denied. not saying it is definitely, but even elaines letters to ed were getting denied when he was first transferred to marion and they had a sticker on them saying "denied on recommendation of fbi terrorism unit WV". marion is setup to have strict monitoring of all communications. that is why ed was sent there. he sent me the letter they gave him on why he was transferred, i think i posted it under the other heading.  ed even has the name of the guy who is handling him for the fbi now. i cant find it at this moment though. thats why hes in a block with "terrorism suspects" he says..... just fyi....

error

Refuse the king's tax collectors, and you too could be branded a terrorist.