• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fed endorsement of New Hampshire Free Press

Started by Kat Kanning, August 31, 2008, 09:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Got this letter.  Was amused.  Sharing amusement with you.

TackleTheWorld

Criminal activities? 
If you'd like to block criminal activities
Don't kidnap old people
and put them in cages!

K. Darien Freeheart

That's awesome. You must be doing something right!

Dave Ridley

lastlady

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 31, 2008, 09:43 AM NHFT
Got this letter.  Was amused.  Sharing amusement with you.

My, my!  What can one say about that?
It looks like the people who run the goolags don't like your paper.
CONGRATULATIONS!
It is 1984 all over again - what they do is good and what you do is bad.  :o

John

By the way,  To all the Feds who are reading here:
Remember when you were growing up and they told you about all those evil countries? Remember the things we were told that those evil countries did?
Remember all the things that you once knew instinctively were evil?
How many do you do every day now?
Is it somehow no longer evil because you are the one doing them?

Think about what the coming generations will say about what you are doing/have done.
Think about the unkind things your enslaved grandchildren and their contemporaries will SURELY do on your grave if Your Police State Tactics continue.

Save/restore your good name while you still can. QUIT! You must have been a real person at some point.

error

The feds who are reading this set their consciences aside when they show up at work in the morning.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: error on August 31, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT
The feds who are reading this set their consciences aside when they show up at work in the morning.

"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature.' He may not have one."   --Robert A. Heinlein

D Stewart

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 31, 2008, 09:43 AM NHFT
The publication might facilitate criminal activities.

Ah.  I get it.  This is like "your rifle might run away and then its high capacity magazine might murder thirteen people".    :P

David

Quote from: John on August 31, 2008, 06:05 PM NHFT
By the way,  To all the Feds who are reading here:
Remember when you were growing up and they told you about all those evil countries? Remember the things we were told that those evil countries did?
Remember all the things that you once knew instinctively were evil?
How many do you do every day now?
Is it somehow no longer evil because you are the one doing them?

Think about what the coming generations will say about what you are doing/have done.
Think about the unkind things your enslaved grandchildren and their contemporaries will SURELY do on your grave if Your Police State Tactics continue.

Save/restore your good name while you still can. QUIT! You must have been a real person at some point.
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=15224.0

AntonLee

obviously the newspaper could be used to paper cut every guard until he escaped.  How dare you all underestimate the power of the all important paper!

Caleb

Not too effective against Scissors

But against Rock it's the bomb!

John

Quote from David's post:
"Quote from the second link by Glenn Greenwald-
After all, if you don't want the FBI spying on you, or the Police surrounding and then invading your home with rifles and seizing your computers, there's a very simple solution: don't protest the Government. Just sit quietly in your house and mind your own business. That way, the Government will have no reason to monitor what you say and feel the need to intimidate you by invading your home. Anyone who decides to protest -- especially with something as unruly and disrespectful as an unauthorized street march -- gets what they deserve."

Ohhh! No, I wasn't "protesting." I was just saying that um, well you know, things could be maybe, you know, be just a little better. Maybe just, like, some of the time. But then maybe not. How would I know anyway? Nevermind. I take it back.
I'll, like, shut up and sit down now. I promiss I'll try to, you know, remember that we don't live in a Free country anymore, and like shut my mind off.
It's like, you know, I'm not the one who's paid to controll the people anyway. They are.
Why should I have anything to say about it if it's not my job? It's their job to do the things we all learned that other governments have done. It's just, like, their jobs. They are just, you know, doing what they are told to do.
It's just their jobs. It's just their jobs. It's just their jobs.

Josh

Quote from: John on September 01, 2008, 12:21 AM NHFT
It's just their jobs. It's just their jobs. It's just their jobs.

That excuse didn't work at Nuremberg, and it's not going to work here.

Kat, did that issue of the Free Press have instructions on making shanks out of toilet paper or something?