• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Updates for Ridley Report advertisers

Started by Dave Ridley, August 31, 2008, 02:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Just cut rates again; see details in first post .

Losphilly

Hello my name is Carlos Phillips and I am representing on behalf of the Infinitecoin (IFC) development team and we are highly interested in sponsoring one of your shows. If we could please get in contact with you regarding this matter it would be highly appreciated. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Silent_Bob

Quote from: Losphilly on March 25, 2014, 02:50 PM NHFT
Hello my name is Carlos Phillips and I am representing on behalf of the Infinitecoin (IFC) development team and we are highly interested in sponsoring one of your shows. If we could please get in contact with you regarding this matter it would be highly appreciated. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Would Nigerian be your native language?

Russell Kanning

Dada easy to get ahold of ... try private message .... facebook .... stand next to crummy bureaucrat in Concord and wait for interview.

Russell Kanning

So Dave will you be going in a new direction, or will you just wait for more ads?

Will it work for you to transition to reporter, instead of friend who very few are willing to share info?

just wondering since you were running into that

Dave Ridley

Rate cut to 3.5 cents per hit on orders over 100 bucks, see original post.

Just saw your message Russel: 

Am continuing on pretty much as usual except holding some of my work rather than uploading it.  So there is a decent sized  backlog of vids stacking up waiting to air.... In July I did a bunch of ambush interviews at Concord and New London NH and not a frame has aired yet. 

It's interesting; over the years at first there was a novelty to socializing with liberty folk but I think in this conflict the real excitement is (peaceably) raiding the enemy rather than partying with the good guys.   Seems like most of my in-person activism is at bad guy events, camera raiding them...not as much going to freedom events.  Plenty of people are already doing that and the mainstream media covers those now so it's just not needed and not that interesting. One problem solves the other and being too close to people doesn't come up as much....   I like to say, 'whenever I'm out of town I miss my enemies!'

Russell Kanning

That makes sense. Recording in a way the standard media will not and asking your questions is very revealing.

Dave Ridley

oh by the way the infinite coin guy was legit.... i did two runs for him, received timely payment in full... I had the option of converting them into bitcoin any time i wanted using my cryptsy acccount.

Russell Kanning

Right now I am advertising for the Christians that will be meeting at Porcfest. They will have tent sites 2 and 4 to hang out. :)

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 09, 2015, 07:05 PM NHFT
Right now I am advertising for the Christians that will be meeting at Porcfest. They will have tent sites 2 and 4 to hang out. :)

Yeah, Ridley got blasted on his last video, just because of the ad -- as if it was his opinion, not the advertiser's.

Russell Kanning

doesn't take much to get many people going

for some reason ridley (since he uses a vpn) can't see this site anymore

jerry

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 14, 2015, 09:40 PM NHFT

for some reason ridley (since he uses a vpn) can't see this site anymore
^^^^^^^^

That would be me.  It's a side effect of blocking spammers.

When spammers find out that I've blocked their IP addresses in Russia, China, Ukraine, Poland, India, etc. they switch to using open relays in the US.  I've been careful to only block the addresses that are on the anti-spam databases or the ones that actually deliver spam when they first register here.

But it's your board, and if you want to put up with a dozen+ spammers per day I can stop doing it.
But if my understanding of how VPN anonamizers work, Ridley should be able to get though with just a few more clicks.  I believe they choose open relays at random, and trying to connect again should get him a new IP.

Let me know which way you and Kat want me to go.

Russell Kanning

it makes sense to keep it the same
people who are using vpn and such just need to work harder :)

Tom Sawyer