• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WGIR is Ripe for FTL - Please call or email!

Started by FTL_Ian, September 02, 2008, 09:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

If you want FTL on in Manch, now might be a good time to call or email WGIR's program director, Angela Anderson.  Their schedule lists Dr. Dean Edell running twice on Saturday, once in our slot from 7-10p and once earlier in the day.  I have yet to get her on the phone, but I know she told me she might be looking at changes around now.

Call:
603-625-6915  (She usually leaves in the morning, so call early.)

email:
angelaanderson@clearchannel.com

Please post your results, thanks!

Russell Kanning

sent her an email ... I am sure they would get more listeners and more interest ... from your live partly NH based show, then a repeat of Dr. Dean

FTL_Ian

Thanks, but this was intended for people within their listening area.   :P

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Jitgos

I've started listening sometimes online mainly for the NH news breaks, but I probably shouldn't call yet. Maybe Ridley would do some special video for a call to action.

FTL_Ian

You guys have been having an effect.  WGIR Program Director Angela Anderson has emailed out of the blue asking for my satellite technical info.  She says there's a chance we could be on in the new year on Sat nights.

Thank you for contacting her, and if it has been a few months and you feel comfortable, feel free to get in touch with her again.

dalebert

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

dalebert

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 28, 2008, 11:24 AM NHFT
You don't live in their signal range, silly.  What did you say/write?

I put my mailing address. I do spend some time in Manchester, btw.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: dalebert on November 28, 2008, 11:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 28, 2008, 11:24 AM NHFT
You don't live in their signal range, silly.  What did you say/write?

I put my mailing address.

I guess you do go out that way for business and pleasure.  Thanks!

FTL_Ian

Generally, those living or working in the red zone of the map are most qualified to get in touch with Angela.

FTL_Ian

error