• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Suicide of a U.S. Veteran and candidate 9-3-08

Started by sgtusmc, September 03, 2008, 07:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Suicide of a U.S. Veteran and candidate 9-3-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Red, White and Blue the American Flag, a symbol of freedom, Equality of rights.  The newspapers today wrote an article on "Dems Merrill, Macdonald seek state senate seat".  The article was unprofessional and Biased. 
   I registered first, to run back in April.  The papers have done several articles on the other candidates, but no articles on me.  The reporters called me for an interview moments before deadline for their articles.  I was in Canterbury NH volunteering.  Why wait until dead line.  The article today was distorted truth's to harm my character in the public eye.  I quoted the Constitution "killing when all other means of redress fails". The article was not threatening or harm full, it was an article about wrongs in NH government.
   How do I explain it.  The newspapers have all my letters and refuse to print them.  I have and will continue to volunteer everyday to help others, friend or foe: it does not matter.  This is not mentioned.  The editors take words out of context to create deceptive truth.  "Biased articles".  U.S. Rep Shea-Porter used her political powers to have a VA Dr Biswas file false involuntary commitment papers to stop my letter to the editor about her.  The Dover Hospital after 7 hours and over ten thousand dollars determined the order was with out merit. Now the VA is ordering me to pay for this.  Carol then filed a false police complaint to have the Dover police arrest me.  After 3 hours under arrest the police determined the letter was just that a letter to the editor that questioned Carols actions.  The editors refuse to print that in 1999 I received a phone call from a Madbury NH family that I had never met.  Judge Peter Fauver violated or allowed the Madbury NH selectmen to violate the law and constitution 29 or more times to seek revenge for personal reasons against local Madbury residents.  The NH supreme court refused to hear a case that spelled out these criminal acts because it would mean criminal charges against a NH judge.  NH elected officials to stop me declared under the patriot act that I was a terrorist and took my freedom for 6 months.  The bogus charges were dropped but the editors refused to inform the public.   
   I am a 100% service connected disabled Veteran.  Three of my four injuries are combat related.  The VA stopped my medical care for political favors.  I believe for Carol.  The VA director in NH told me to commit suicide.  The NH state police come to my house to inform me the governor wishes me to commit suicide.  The Boston Globe writes me asking me to commit suicide.  The VA suicide Hot Line harasses me to commit suicide.  The VA sends the Lee Police to my home to intimidate me to commit suicide.  My medical is restored after five months but it is now inferior and sub-standard because the VA red flagged my file to harass me.  Why has the news refuse to inform the public?
   I dream of suicide every day because I came back to a country that can not accept what we as Veteran's did for you.  I see and hear the little boy that I stuck a bayonet in deep in the bush to get my M-16 back and escape every day.  I am not a shamed of the cruel and inhuman acts that I committed as a U.S. Marine.  You sent a 17 year old boy to become a U.S. Marine, live like a pig, to seek and destroy others for your benefit.  The only way to survive is to have no feelings or emotions.  We come back and the 89% that never served question our actions and lack of emotions.  You continue to remind us that what we did was uncivilized. I am ashamed, to this day that I have no feelings or emotions for what I did.  Today's veterans are receiving the same cruel treatment as past veterans did from the American public. 
   Equity of Rights and Freedom are no longer a quality of the nation that Veterans gave their lives for.  I should never have come home to a nation that enjoys what we defended for you but treats veterans as second class citizens. The Red, White and Blue Flag should have been placed on my coffin years ago.  I am running for elected office to help correct the wrongs in government.  The newspapers would rather destroy this Veteran than recognize what the Red, White and Blue of the American Flag symbolizes. The American Public by all Constitutional Rights deserve to hear the words of a 100% disabled Veteran running for elected office whether the editors approve them or not.     
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi