• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Court over a Couch: Oct 1st in Keene

Started by FTL_Ian, September 26, 2008, 05:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

The "City of Keene" has threatened me with violence if I do not attend their "district court"on October 1st at 8:30 a.m.  I will attend under duress, ask questions, and noncooperate.

If you've been reading the blog at FreeKeene.com for the last month or so, you know that the "City of Keene" has been threatening me over my tenants' couch in their lawn. First, they sent one of their "enforcers" to threaten me with a $100 ticket. Then, one of the commenters on Free Keene dug up a little dirt on their "enforcer" Carl Patten Jr.  Early last week, my tenants snapped a photo of Mr. Patten snooping around and photographing the couch.

Here is the latest on the situation.  Is a bit lengthy and includes the threatening letter sent to me from the "City" last week, my notarized response to them, and a scan of their "COMPLAINT":

http://freekeene.com/2008/09/26/court-over-a-couch-oct-1st/

Meet 10/1 at 8:15 in the lobby of 3 Washington St., Keene.

Kat Kanning

Wow, just watched the video.  Threatened with jail for asking questions in court!  :o