• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Coconut will not pay : 9-26-08

Started by Coconut, September 03, 2008, 12:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

I have a camera that can pan   >:D    If Coconut wants coverage, I can cover left to right, top to bottom.
How about an XCU (extreme close-up) on the guy wearing the black dress?  What can I use to get up-close-and-personal audio?

Coconut

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on September 09, 2008, 10:21 AM NHFT
I have a camera that can pan   >:D    If Coconut wants coverage, I can cover left to right, top to bottom.
How about an XCU (extreme close-up) on the guy wearing the black dress?  What can I use to get up-close-and-personal audio?

You're more than welcome to use my voice recorder as seen last time. Not sure if it will perform well. Ian has one too, so you could spread them out if needed.

FTL_Ian

TackleTheWorld

Two voice recorders would give tremendous coverage.  Can you please bring them Nick and Ian?

TresJay

What can I use to get up-close-and-personal audio?

This just occurred to me:  Can you pan an audio recorder?  What if it looks like this?

"But your Honor, this isn't a video camera?"

You can find instructions to make this here http://www.instructables.com/id/Dollar-Store-Parabolic-Mic/

Coconut

Quote from: TresJay on September 09, 2008, 12:31 PM NHFT
What can I use to get up-close-and-personal audio?

This just occurred to me:  Can you pan an audio recorder?  What if it looks like this?"But your Honor, this isn't a video camera?"

You can find instructions to make this here http://www.instructables.com/id/Dollar-Store-Parabolic-Mic/

Quote(h) Equipment . Exact locations for all video and still cameras, and audio equipment within the courtroom will be determined by the presiding judge.  Movement in the courtroom is prohibited, unless specifically approved by the presiding judge.

(1) Placement of microphones in the courtroom will be determined by the presiding judge.  An effort should be made to facilitate broadcast quality sound.  All microphones placed in the courtroom will be wireless.

Movement in the courtroom is prohibited. Not movement of a camera, or a microphone, just movement. geezus f**

Anyway, Lauren. I'll bring it. Good luck keeping the judge happy as you put them around the room. I will probably have to rip the mp3 from it for you, or show jesse how to do it on my computer... if I'm unavaliable.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on September 09, 2008, 10:44 AM NHFT
Two voice recorders would give tremendous coverage.  Can you please bring them Nick and Ian?

Sure will.  Making a note.

Josh

Coconut: "How do you recommend I pay this fine?"

Judge: "You can pay with cash/check/money order/etc at the clerk's desk."

Coconut: "But, Your Honor, Article 1 Section 10 of the Constitution of the United States of America says 'No state shall make any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts'. I thought you represented the State."

Russell Kanning

my paperwork looks just like yours Coconut ... it doesn't seem to have any connection to what they want from me. They haven't sent me any info on community service.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Coconut on September 08, 2008, 10:49 PM NHFT
I hurt nobody.
I owe nobody money.
I'm not paying.
I'm tired of being afraid.
preach it brother

FTL_Ian

Their existence depends on our fear.  The more we eliminate our fear, step by step, the more others will be inspired to find courage within themselves.

SamIam

Quote from: Josh on September 09, 2008, 04:01 PM NHFT

Coconut: "But, Your Honor, Article 1 Section 10 of the Constitution of the United States of America says 'No state shall make any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts'. I thought you represented the State."

You might want to try phrasing the question: "How can I pay without waiving any of my rights?"

Then it's a matter of turning any answer he comes back with to Article 1 Section 10.

bigmike

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 09, 2008, 05:45 PM NHFT
Their existence depends on our fear.  The more we eliminate our fear, step by step, the more others will be inspired to find courage within themselves.

This is why I feel broadcasting the video is more important than the outcome of the trial itself. Unless, of course, we all start getting judgments like David got.

Luke S

Are you really going to say this to the judge?

Coconut

Quote from: Luke the Truthteller on September 10, 2008, 08:01 PM NHFT

Are you really going to say this to the judge?

no.