• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Coconut will not pay : 9-26-08

Started by Coconut, September 03, 2008, 12:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Here is a draft news release/open letter

(rough draft deleted.   see below for final version that is headed to judge burke)

Coconut

Very good. Thanks to anyone, especially dave, who comes to court on this day. Let's plan to have backup cameras.

FTL_Ian

Awesome.  I'm getting ready to leave town, but Nick, if you could post his final release on Free Keene, that would be great.

I'm sending Nick an invite to the Free Keene news list so he can blast this out to the local media when the final release is done.

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 11, 2008, 04:58 PM NHFT
Awesome.  I'm getting ready to leave town, but Nick, if you could post his final release on Free Keene, that would be great.

I'm sending Nick an invite to the Free Keene news list so he can blast this out to the local media when the final release is done.

I don't know how to blast anything.... I'll give it a look later. Haven't done much with google groups

Dave Ridley

once i've completed the open letter, is there anyone who might be available to print it out and deliver it to keene district court?  they dont seem to have a fax machine number listed

this will help keep 42 cents out of the monopolistic hands of the postal service.....and will get the letter to the judge a lot sooner.  it would take me a week to get it in the mail plus the time it takes to get there.

Luke S

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 11, 2008, 06:36 PM NHFT

once i've completed the open letter, is there anyone who might be available to print it out and deliver it to keene district court?  they dont seem to have a fax machine number listed

this will help keep 42 cents out of the monopolistic hands of the postal service.....and will get the letter to the judge a lot sooner.  it would take me a week to get it in the mail plus the time it takes to get there.

Dave Ridley, I have truly never met a man like you before. I have never met a man who would write a letter like that to a judge and who would openly disobey a judge in a judge's own courtroom like that. And what adds even more to it is the fact that you are going to be taping a guy who is refusing to pay his speeding ticket.

TackleTheWorld

I can print and deliver your letter, Dada. 
Tell me when it's done.

KBCraig

Quote from: Luke the Truthteller on September 11, 2008, 07:45 PM NHFT
Dave Ridley, I have truly never met a man like you before. I have never met a man who would write a letter like that to a judge and who would openly disobey a judge in a judge's own courtroom like that. And what adds even more to it is the fact that you are going to be taping a guy who is refusing to pay his speeding ticket.

I agree! Except I salute Ridley, whereas I suspect you don't.

Luke S

Quote from: KBCraig on September 11, 2008, 09:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: Luke the Truthteller on September 11, 2008, 07:45 PM NHFT

I agree! Except I salute Ridley, whereas I suspect you don't.

FYI at this point I haven't made up my mind whether to salute or to not salute Ridley. One side of me is saying that I've never heard of a rule being enforced in Michigan that says you can't pan a camera in a courtroom in Michigan, and if Michigan is a regular state and New Hampshire is the Free State, then New Hampshire courts ought to automatically be at least as free as Michigan courts. But the other side of me is saying that judges should be the ones who are in control of their courtrooms, not the rabble. Right now I don't know what side of myself to listen to.

Lloyd Danforth

Does anyone else envision Luke drooling onto his keyboard when he types this drivel?

Not that there anything wrong with being retarded!

Luke S

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 12, 2008, 05:41 AM NHFT
Does anyone else envision Luke drooling onto his keyboard when he types this drivel?

Not that there anything wrong with being retarded!

Why do you consider it drivel?

Lloyd Danforth

I tried to begin to explain, but, couldn't decide where to start.  Perhaps one side of you could explain it to the other side.

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Coconut

I was wondering last night...

The officer is asked to identify the offender, so he points over to the person sitting at the defendant table. What happens if when someone's name is called, someone else goes up to begin the trial? Then the officer identifies him?